Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Tres Veces Ana # 104 - And this is why you should always ask to see your realtor’s credentials
Rene makes a run for it! A Que No me dejas #12 09/27/2016
El Color de Pasión#15: If Spiders and Snakes Is What It Takes To Trap You
• Nazario has caught Marcelo in a big lie. He says it’s might strange the way there’s a phone call asking for the owner’s first wife, then your bringing Alonso’s daughter home without having met her (formally, of course), then here you are an employee of the man’s business all in less than a week. Marc swallows big time (and as Viewerville suspects he’s probably imagined just this scenario and has prepped for it). He glibly says, yeah it’s all strange, I agree. “--My brother had a girlfriend named Adriana Murillo, whom I never met. I didn’t know if she lived in the city or the state of Puebla. “ She was somebody he was looking up as a possible reference, someone to give him some assist in a new town is all. If Sr. Gaxiola’s wife died so many years ago, it seems a bit absurd to get so worked up about it!
Lalo, on Naz’s orders, is trying to get Al to race back with him to follow up with their “major discovery”. He breaks through Normita The Gatekeeper’s block and tackle, rousts Al out of his paperwork stupor and drags him back to Naz and Marc. Amador gets wind of this and learns his new “charge” has already caused a problem. Naz backs down just as Al and Lal return.
Marcelo explains to Al that Naz has his doubts that he’s right for the job and excuses himself. Naz backs off insisting that he has no experience. Al doesn’t buy it. Naz admits he was only thinking of what Al said earlier about all the coincidences surrounding the young man’s arrival. Al reminds him that’s why he’s ordered an investigation while they put him on a probational contract, right? Right. Ok. Nothing to see here. Let’s move along.
• At the hospital, Surgeon Sara invites Magdalena for coffee and tells her she’s gotten her a volunteer job in the elderly’s wing. [pabellón de tercer edad = hospital wing for “golden years” ] She and Sara are becoming fast friends just like Lucia and Lety. Sara alludes to Lety and her having a difficult relationship.
• At the same time Lucia and Lety are discussing Sara’s demand that Lety start earning her keep or else. Lucia agrees and says she’s looking for a job and wants to make it on her own. They admire each other having the other’s missing parental unit.
• Later Naz tells Lalo to stay mum about the coincidences surrounding another woman supposedly having the same name as Al’s long dead and beloved wife. Why stir up all those morbidly disturbing memories again, right? Ok, boss.
Read more »
Tres Veces Ana #103 - Nothing to write Stockholm about
Rehash in Purple
Recall in Red/Maroon
Reader Response in Blue
Rhetoric (español) in Green
|Santi wasn't so saintly, and yet somehow |
he glows in the dark
Rehash: AnaLu, still in her circus tent, tells Santi that he lied to her and is fooling himself. He denies this, blaming Marky Marc. She tells him to shut it, he's the worst thing that happened to her. She then rips his and her sister's photo and tosses it at him, like the basura he's become. She tells him not to seek her out again. She leaves with the circus tent billowing behind her in the wind. Cue sad music and tears, Santi begs the camera man for forgiveness.
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
A Que No Me Dejas (AQNMD) #11. Monday September 26, 2016. Discussion Page
Monday, September 26, 2016
Tres Veces Ana, Monday Sept 26, 2016: Bonus - Advice from the Patio
Dear Patio: I have my boyfriend's wedding ring. I've been planning to give it to his wife when I meet her, but I just found out she's my long-lost sister, so now giving her the ring just seems awkward and a little mean. Should I do it anyway?
Also, I'd like to bring gifts when I meet her and my other sister. What do you suggest?
Sincerely, Ana the Acrobat
Read more »
TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#1): Silvana sin Lana, Sin Senos Sí Hay Paraíso, Señora Acero 3, & más: Week of September 26, 2016
Saturday, September 24, 2016
El Color de la Pasión, #14 Everyone wants to know who this handsome stranger is
Tres Veces Ana #102: And The Truth Shall Set Who Free? I Think I'd Rather Be Chained
Samuel and Mariano discuss the fine and finer points of Mo’s first and second encounters with Soledad and Ana Lucia. “—Instead of contacting us she kept the girl! She kidnapped my niece.” So, first off, Mo wants Sam to change his will. He’s now giving 50% to Ana Lucha and 25% each to the other triplets. This will even the score for 20 years of financial deprivation she suffered. Sam says that’s all well and good, Bro, but stop and think how Ana Leticia will react to this. (Good catch, Sammy Boy. It ain’t gonna be pretty.)
Read more »
Friday, September 23, 2016
A que no me dejas Episode 10 (9.23.16) Lies have expiration dates. Check them before you lie.
Tres Veces Ana: Karmageddon Awaits!
- What do you think the writers will do to them?
- What do you think they deserve?
A Que No Me Dejas #9 Thursday 9/22/16 The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry (Full recap)
El Color de la Pasión #14 (Uni/Hulu #13), Thursday, September 22, 2016: Check it Out! (Full Recap Up)
Check it out! Marcelo and Lucia check out job opportunities in Puebla, Rebeca checks out a lawyer and tells Magdalena to just plain check out, Alonso and Amador check out of their friendship and Rod is forced to check out one very big kiss!
But first, check out the repeat scenes from yesterday:
- Magdalena and the maid discuss how Magdalena should let the maid make the bed and what a pain Rebeca can be.
- Lucia came to Alonso's office to return the apartment keys since she obviously won't be living there. Alonso offers her a job but she doesn't want a job just because she's his daughter. He thinks she could take over the business.
- Rebeca and Magdalena snipe at each other over when Mags is going to leave. Mags will stay as long as Lucia wants her to. Becky warns her not to cause trouble between Alonso, Becky and Nora. Mags says she's not that kind of person. Becky says she hopes not.
-Lucia is not pleased to learn that Marcelo wants to work for Alonso.
Moving on to check out what's happening in the current episode...
Read more »
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Tres Veces Ana #101
Sneaky's recap below!
Ram & Llora sweet talk/convo Abue has a surprise for them, Ram looks concerned over what it could be- Analu eavesdrops and learns afterward that not only does he have a novia they're getting married and Analu is invited to the wedding as "the guest of honor" (which she should find weird but doesn't say anything about)
Chana takes the opportunity to 'I told you so' to Ramiro about accepting that gun. He acknowledges she was right and will never doubt her again. She also reminds him he's the only one who can save the girl.
TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#2): Silvana sin Lana, Sin Senos Sí Hay Paraíso, Señora Acero 3, & más: Week of September 19, 2016
El Color de la Pasión #13--Wednesday September 21, 2016. I'm scurred, you're scurred...we're all scurred! But not Amador!(Full Recap)
Tres Veces Ana # 100 - To tell or not to tell – that is the question…
A Que No Me Dejas #8 - Place your bets now as the race for "Who Discovers Gonzalo's Affair First" Begins!
Adrian is appalled that Paulina would even suggest breaking up. He says he understands Mauricio is a priority but he doesn’t want to break up. At that moment, Gonzalo arrives and Paulina cuts the call short.
Gonzalo gives money roses and a pearl necklace and a note that says he doesn’t like when they are mad at each other. Monica rejects the gives and Elisa is happy that she has taken a stance against the fact that Gonzalo doesn’t seem to care that much about his other children. She hopes Monica keeps at it.
Karen thinks Paulina jumped the gun at suggesting her and Adrian break up. Mauricio might be in a coma for a while but Karen doesn’t think it’s fair for anyone involved. (I suggest they just go get married in a day then Paulina come back and be with Mauricio but married).
Ines talks to Mauricio about what his life will be once he’s better. (This poor kid has been through the wringer. I hope his life does get better).
Adrian presents the project for the clients to Odette and she’s impressed. He tells her that their relationship is on stand still because of Mauricio and Odette already smells blood in the water. (My god, I can’t imagine people in real life plotting to ruin other people’s relationships but I’m sure it also happens.)
Read more »
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Poor Mau! A que no me dejas #7 09/21/2016
- Dude, they killed Edgar! The thugs he owed money to got tired of his excuses and gunned him down, poor Mauricio also receives a gun shot and ends up in a coma.
- Julieta continues to be a crazy person and goes to Jaime's office where she demands to get Adrian's contact info, Jaime tells her Adrian will be in touch when he feels like it.
- Julieta trashes Adrian's office, she does not believe that he is really gone because all his stuff is still there.
- Jaime finds out that Julieta did not go to therapy, he threatens her and says he will move out if she does not get help. Ugh, just leave Jaime, just leave.
El Color de la Pasión (ECDLP) #12. Tuesday September 20, 2016. A Fiery Encounter! Ssss!
|To make up for the lateness and the missing details.|
Lucía’s heartbreak is revealing pyromaniacal tendencies. However, her choice of target is misguided. Instead of starting a controlled ex-fiancé bonfire then moving to a ranch and hooking up with Fernando Colunga, she sets her marital bed and honeymoon suitcase on fire. No smoke alarm or extinguisher anywhere and you call this a new build? Thankfully, the hottest and bravest curls in Puebla, heck, in all of Mexico and the Western Hemisphere, fly in to Lucía’s rescue. He exclaims: “Lucía! What are you doing?” and makes the flames melt away from sheer swooning at his hawtness. Lucía is surprised: Who is this man? How does he know her name? He introduces himself: Marcelo Escalante, Fetching Papasito by day, Unwavering Avenger by night, Amateur Fireman in my spare time. Mucho gusto. He says he’ll tell her the whole story outside and offers to take her home because she is in no condition to drive. She refuses and storms out. He chases after her: “Wait! You can’t leave like this! Look at you! You’re trembling!” “That’s MY problem! Not yours!” “You left your
© Caray, Caray! 2006-2016. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.