Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hasta el Fin Del Mundo #27 20140923 Lucas Bueller's* Day Off



Ripoll: Chava runs around the car, but Sophia has already opened the passenger door.  As she steps out, she drops her brief case and some papers on the cobblestone.  Their eyes meet as both bend down to retrieve them.  While they struggle to resist feasting upon the lips of the other, I struggle to find somethinganything…attractive about Chava.  Maybe squinting and ingesting several shots of tequila will work.  Naw!

In the conference room, later on that morning, Chava and Sophia get an unexpected visit from the fuzz.  The commander has come to freak Sophia out by telling her that they have identified two of the kidnappers.  The master mind is still at large and they believe that he or she remains in town.  The vehicles were stolen by the perps the night before; however, they abandoned the vehicles and left no prints.  He wants Chava to view some security footage about the men who may have jacked up his race car.  Chava reviews the videos with the fuzz, but the perps don’t show their faces.  Something about one of them looks familiar to Chava, but he can’t put his finger on it.  Chava is surprised that the men are wearing uniforms and were able to easily enter the garage.  The fuzz says they are pros.

Snobbery Prep School:  Greta finds Daniella crying in the school courtyard.  Greta starts in on Daniella about embarrassing her in front of the principal.  Daniella tells her mother that she is despicable and materialistic…she wants to take advantage of the poor, just like that woman.  Greta hauls off and slaps the curls off of Daniella's head.  Daniela runs away.   Please enjoy some parenting commentary by Sinbad:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GweKDE2Lq8g 

If you don’t have time to watch it all, start at 5:41 where he explains what happened the day he decided to take on his mother

Anyways, on the way home, Greta explains to Armando that Daniella ran away because she punched her in the mouth.  Greta figures that Daniella will come home after she calms down a bit. 

Snob Hill:  At home, Greta tells Fausto all about what happened at the school.  She is highly offended that her daughter believes that she is a materialistic snob.  To prove otherwise, she throws an expensive vase that belonged to Octavio on the floor.  Fausto screams and tells her not to destroy the house.  Fausto tells her that Daniella takes after her.  Greta says that Daniella is not like her because Daniella stands up for what she believes in and she (Greta) was unable to do so.  Greta sobs in Fausto’s arms.  The two make plans to visit Octavio’s grave. 

Alexa comes downstairs and finds Aurora cleaning up the broken vase.  Aurora explains that Greta, not her, broke the vase.  They are interrupted by Alan.  After Aurora leaves, Alan explains that someone is going to email an unsold script to him and he will email it as “Luc” from the fake email account that he created.  Alexa doesn’t want to continue to lie. 

Meanwhile, Armando is in another part of the mansion having yet another screaming match with Irma.  She is going to buy a new car with the commission money that she has not yet earned.  She needs it to visit clients.  As soon as she hangs up, she sits down in a beauty salon chair. Armando interrupts Alan trying to kiss Alexa.  Alexa tries to explain that she was not really kissing Alan.  Armando reiterates that he is simply her employee and her tongue yoga activities are none of his business.  Alexa gets offended that he is not offended and storms off. 

Lucas is tightening his belt when he hears a knock.  Little does he know that he is about to open the door to almost every man’s fantasy:  a sexy 17-year old girl dressed in a Catholic school girl’s uniform and she wants him!  Dammit, if only she were drunk and asked him to spank her, this would be the best fantasy EVER!  Well, ya can’t have everything.  Anyways, she enters the house wearing the aforementioned stripper costume, I mean uniform and she is sobbing.  Lucas pulls her in the house and into his arms.  She explains that she was kicked out of school and her mother slapped her senseless.  She doesn’t correct Lucas’ assumption that she was sick of attending school with stuck up rich girls.  Realizing that he has the opportunity to get laid, Lucas calls in and says he won’t be able to work.  He as an emergency…he might be “getting some” from a girl in a Catholic school uniform and he doesn’t want to miss the opportunity.  He gives her a drink, he tells her that he loves her and sings her a song.  His efforts are working; the plaid skirt is rising higher with every minute. 

Meanwhile, back at Blocker and Hater central, Marisol has noticed that hunk Lucas is not there.  She mentions it to Chava and Matias. 

Chava runs upstairs to tell Sofia, but is blocked by Patrick.  Patrick orders Chava to stop bothering the pretty people and go back to the bell tower where he belongs.  Chava insists that he can only say what he has to say to Sofia.  Patrick says that he is the CFO and he needs to know everything.  Chava accuses Patrick of being jealous of him.  While they are arguing, Silvana is pumping Sofia for information as they prepare for a meeting with the investors.  She wants to know if Sofia is falling in love with the chauffeur.  Sofia says that Chava is not her type.  He’s masculine.  She likes Patrick because he’s cerebral.  Silvanna makes Sofia look her in the eye for about 45 minutes.  She wants to know if Sofia is lying about Chava. Sofia leaves and almost finds Chava and Patrick fighting.  When she opens the door, they both act as if nothing is happening.  Sophia takes Chava to the production floor where they can talk privately. 

Chava tells Sophia that Lucas called out because he "about to get busy” had and emergency.  Sophia says that she will not jump to conclusions.  She sends Chava to check on Lucas’ emergency. 

When Greta and Fausto finally make it to the cemetery, they realize that Octavio’s grave has been desecrated.  Fausto thinks that it might be gophers. He asks if Octavio was buried with anything valuable.  She says no.  I believe her; she didn’t even splurge on the tomb stone. 

Back at the office, Patrick admits to Silvanna that he is the one who orchestrated the kidnapping.  The plan backfired when Chava “saved” Sophia and now Patrick is stuck with him.  Patrick says that Chava is kind, brave and honest.  Hopefully, those qualities will be his downfall.  Patrick will come up with something to get rid of Chava without making him look like a martyr. 


P.S.  Armando interrupts Alan and Alexa again and this time she deliberately rams her tongue down Alan’s throat in order to make Armando jealous.  It’s working.  

Credits

*Ferris Bueller's Day Off
*Pictures are from Disney and Univision

Labels:


Comments:
Cynderella, what a fun recap! Great illustration! Thanks for it all plus the vintage Sinbad.

So, Fausto and Greta are really going to believe the cemetery worker explanation that the current state of the grave is due to sod replacement after removing mole nests? Really? They aren't going to pursue it any further? Very disapponted especially in Fausto.

A least the police seem to be taking care of business. I wonder who the guy is who looks faintly familiar to Chava? How deep does the car tampering plot go and why?

The "look me in the eye so I can tell if you lie" was so funny like Silvana and Sofía were two kids on a playground at recess some where.

Jarifa
 

Cynderella, this blew me away. Fabulous from start to finish. The screen shots and title could not have been better.

"Greta hauls off and slaps the curls off of Daniella's head"; "Alexa gets offended that he is not offended"; "Meanwhile, back at Blocker and Hater central" were great. "Patrick orders Chava to stop bothering the pretty people and go back to the bell tower where he belongs" had me laughing out loud.

If Alan is going to be the villain, I wish he would put on some big boy pants to do so. Enough with the shorts. I think the character is out and out repulsive. The airs, the lies...Alexa, what on earth were/are you thinking?

Greta's instincts are usually spot on. She knew the grave had been desecrated, I was surprised the lie threw her off the track.

Pato is no fool. Well, at least not in that he realizes Chava is a threat.

Sophia has been drinking the kool aid with "She likes Patrick because he’s cerebral". Ummm, really??

Jarifa, I also wondered who Chava might have recognized in the kidnapping video. Hmmm.

I will listen to Sinbad when I am home as I have no privacy here.

Cynderella, this was wonderful. Thank you.

Diana
 

Diana, good comment about the "big boy pants".

Jarifa


 

Some of my recap is off. The ccs were delayed. Please fill in what I got wrong because I would like to know what I missed too.
 

Cynderella:

This whole recap is awesome. I missed the show last night now I feel as if I had seen it.

I can't believe that Greta bought the mole story. Que???

I had to laugh about Greta slapping the curls off of Dani. Poor girl. If she would just do the punishment she'd be off the grounding.

I agree about the big boy pants. Alan is so irrating. Armie jealous, I'm sorry I missed that.

Didn't take Irma long, did it. She is all about the money. I wonder if she gets this car, she will be picking up Nando from school and to Taewkando too? Instead of sending Armie.

Thanks so much for this awesome recap.
 

I wanna know what secret Alan has over Alexa. How bad can it be?
 

Either my recap has offended every one or practically no one is watching this novela other than the recappers. :^ )
 

Thanks for the recap Cynderella. You gave me some needed laughs. And you didn't offend me though I'm not watching this tn. I'm trying to take some time off from them.
 

Cynderella,

I checked the ratings the other day and there are 3.1 million peeps watching this one. I fear we have a lot of lurkers that are reading and not commenting, And by the way, this recap is not offensive at all.

I too wonder what Alan has over Alexa for her to be so afraid of him. I am hoping Fausto finds something out about Alan soon, or maybe Armie. Armie is pretty good at that. He knows the guy is smarmy and a bad dude.
 

Cynderlla,

If you go on the recappers page, where all the recaps are posted, you will see the comments and beside that you will see how many views there have been, and it is triple the comments. There are 58 views so far. No worries, peeps are reading this just not commenting.
 

Cynderella, I'm sure everyone reading these is enjoying the recaps even if they are not saying so.

This was terrific - I can't think of anything that would have offended anyone.

I can only imagine how much time and effort you and the other recappers put into these summaries.

I am sad that this and LM, two of the best TNs I've seen in a while just aren't getting anywhere near the number of comments they deserve.

Karen, glad to see your post. You are missed.

Diana
 

Cynderella – Great recap. Even though everybody cited this one, I like it so much I'm doing it again: Patrick orders Chava to stop bothering the pretty people and go back to the bell tower where he belongs.

Chava is so adorable, especially when he juts out that chin and goes toe to toe with Pato. My money is on him in a bout.

I guess at least Octavio didn’t molest Alexa as a kid. Otherwise, Greta wouldn't be bringing him flowers.

Lucas, Sofia and Chava did you a BIG FAVOR not pressing charges and hiring you. So tell Dani later and get your a$$ to work.

I really don't want to see Armando start something up with Alexa before he finishes up with Irma. Armando, for pete's sakes stand up to Irma about the car or call it quits.
 

Cynderella:

I love your recaps. I'm one of those who is reading the recaps but not watching the show. Personally, I don't like Pedro Fernandez. Don't like his looks or his acting. And there is nothing that would induce me to watch something with overly tanned, lemon-puckered face Roberto Palazuelos in it. I can't stand Julian Gil. I like Diego Olivera and love Cesar Evora and can take or leave Marjorie de Souza. So the cons outweigh the pros for me on this one.

But again, although I can't stand to watch it, I thoroughly enjoy the recaps and comments.
 

Cynderella, I am late to the party. I love this recap esp, "Patrick orders Chava to stop bothering the pretty people and go back to the bell tower where he belongs." I think that pretty much sums up Pato's opinion of everyone, not just Chava.

A few episodes back Alexa thought-bubbled that she didn't want Alan to go, she wanted to keep him close so she could control him. She appears to be in a lose-lose situation. If Alan isn't where she can see him, he's a loose cannon and who knows what he'll do; but if he's around - well, then she's got to put up with his bragging and groping.

I got a laugh out of Silvana thinking that if Sofia dumped Pato he'd coming running to her arms. She's forgetting this is the same guy who said he was only interested in her for sex.


 

Hello All, I am not really watching this Novela but I am loving the recaps. Cynderella that was hilarious! I was laughing out loud at all the lines that have been mentioned and especially love the illustrations you provided. I'm so glad someone else feels the same way I do "I struggle to find something... Anything... Attractive about Chava" I'm sorry, but Pedro Fernandez is the only reason I am NOT watching this TN it's just incredibly unrealistic and unbelievable that a woman that looks like Marjorie would ever be attracted to a guy like Chava! I just can't, just can't believe it. Anon 5:59 you said it perfectly, the cons outweigh the pros.

Back to the fabulous recap though, loved the "I believe her, she didn't even splurge on the tombstone" aside lol thank you for this recap, it's helping me unwind from my crazy day at work.
 

Greta pulled a Joe Jackson on Dani ?

 

Patrick planning some sinister plot against Chava ?

Not good.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder