Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hasta el Fin del Mundo Recap # 43- Dani's Been De-Flowered ;)

Silvie and Chava pep talk about his love and she supports him

Matt and Sofi asking about Maestro about Paco. She needs Matt to prepare a recipe and he is astonished about the recipe book.

Lupe and Marisol; mari is crying since Lucas just wants to be friends.

Lucas and Dani in the field talking about Lucas' life. He was abandonded by his mom. Dani says he has an ngel; Miguelina. Lucas AM DANIELA Y DANIELA AMA LUCAS!

Pato kills Sofi's giggles and invites her to the best cheesecake in Mexico.

Silvie and Pato talk about her party planning skills and how she's such a good friend to Sofi; almost like sistahs.

Cheesecake (yummy!) Renzi making out with some chick in the restaurant (ew gross!)

Armie drops off Nandito with Paco and 'Celi. Celi is curious who is IrkMe's sick friend.

Renzi-Pat reunion!

Lexa and Fausto; he asks about Alan.

Sofi asks about Renzi; she introduces herself and he salivates over her subtly.

Greta caught wind about Dani not being at Annette's and at one point she says to the other end of the phone not to cry. She grills Fausto and Alexa intervenes.

Dani and Lucas are thanking each other for such a wonderful day and before leaving, they tempt each other into making love; don't be scared. We get tender scenes of Luc stripping Dani of her garments and kissing her on and down her neck.

Greta says to Alexa not to cover for Dani; she isn't. Greta asks why Dani lies to her/

Chava and Arispe(?) are talking about drinks and Sofi, his happiness is elsewhere.

Silvie realizes that ever since Chava began to work for her, Sofi's changed a lot and Sofi concurs.

Dani comes into the Ripoll Mansion floating and in a Sally Sunshine mood. She plops on her bed and belts out her and Lucas' song, "Y NO PUEDO DEJAR DE PENSAR UN MINUTO EN TU SONRISA! (I won't lie, I recently saw my 2-yr. lost/re-encountered-March-18-2014 love and after walking up to his school, I started singing it quietly.) Greta tries to fart all over the breath of fresh air in order to relieve herself of stress but in a sweet way Dani shows she isn't havin' that and first dawdles in giving the slim on that she went horseback riding; Greta's perplexed and finally...Dani lets it out with the most glee I've ever seen that she made love with the boy she loves! Greta has certainly relieved that gas and soiled herself right about now but can hardly utter a word.

(There's more to come; I just reeeeaaaaalllllyyyy love this part!)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Alexa is looking for plane-tickets  prices when Fausto comes in to ask; is your incognito trip due to Armando?

Marina and IrkMe squawk at each other and Armie comes in curious.

Alexa says Armie has nothing to do with her leaving and says he is married and surely loves IrkMe. Fausto says real love is pursued with fire (a passionate flame fire I assume.)

Labels:


Comments:
Greta still going off LOL 😁
 

Thanks in advance, CorazonSalvaje.

I love Silvana's efforts to get Patricio all for herself by encouraging Sofía and Chava to go for it.

Looks like Fausto the self-appointed love detector in the Ripolli household has a granny counterpart in Lucas's home.

Dani's admission was clearly TMI for Greta.

So Patricio's fave is a good cheese cake. Who would have know?

Jarifa

 

Jarifa, Greta probably will ground Dani again and send her to a covenant.
 

CorazonSalvaje: "but in a sweet way Dani shows she isn't havin' that and first dawdles in giving the slim on that she went horseback riding" had me smiling away.

I have to say that Dani's declaration totally blew me away. It was the very last thing I expected. And by her reaction, Greta felt the same way! So, how will she deal with her delirious daughter - relieved and pleased Dani told her the truth (although not every mother's dream conversation), or will she lock her away forever?

Very nice twist by the writers.

I believe Fausto (the self-appointed love detector - great one Jarifa), also noted that Alexa loves Armando. So far, he's 2 for 2 (with his earlier declaration that Sofia loves Chava).

And yes, I agree Jarifa, Sil is masterfully manipulating both Chava and Sophia. I'm just hoping it works.

Corazon, looking forward to the rest of your recap.

Diana
 

Im starting to love Silvy,she is such a manipulator and i think she could be the final villian :) .I hope we will see more of Dr.Gero ( Mr.Boss) ,he is supposed to be the chief in charge yet we hardly see him on the screen..I think Patrick will not be the final villian of the series,he seems like Uncle Juvie to me.Renzi looks like a bigger main villian than Patrick. Since Silvy is planning to visit Dr.Gero she might seduce,extort and in the end kill him to take over District Magnus so in the end Renzi and Patrick will be played by a Wild Silvy and will be kissing the Empress's heels!
 

Count, very interesting comment. I agree - I'm not sure Pato has what it takes to be tha last villain standing. He is relentlessly cruel - but is he murderous? I'm smiling at your Juvie reference. I don't know if you are watching LM, but Alberto Estrella (same actor) is dispensing pure evil over there...

Diana
 

Diana
Yes i watched LM ,he is disgusting there.I dont really have much time for watching Novelas so i havent watched LM much. By the Juvie reference i meant a villian that is ambitious but does not have it what it takes to become the "Last One Standing". The writers might suprise me though ,i like them more than in Robo which i liked at first but the resolution was done in an unsatisfying way.The writing was good but it was lacking. Mundo kinda covers everything,leaving no man/girl behind except for these characters that have not appeared yet or are just biding their time.What i hate so much is that Mr.Boss is not shown ,i want to see Mr Peralta more smh!
 

Could someone please fill me in on the significance of Salvador's expression, "Claro que SWITCH?" I mean the use of "switch." (I apologize if this has already been discussed!) Thanks!
 

CorazonSalvaje – Thanks for a fun starter. Cute story about meeting an ex.

I’m not looking for a PSA, but is there a parent alive in the modern world who would not inquire if their child used protection after the news Greta got? Unbelievable. I suppose this serves the story, but realistically I can see Dani telling Alexa, not her mom who hasn’t even met her boyfriend and just took her off curfew.

CountxAlacran, I’d like to see more of Mr. Peralta too. He’s the only one that makes Pato squirm.

Looking forward to hearing about the exchange between Pato and Renzi. Pato clearly wasn’t a happy camper with Renzi meeting Sofia.

 

Jeri - Great to see you here again! I too would like to know the origin of how "switch" came to be substituted for "sí" in "Claro que sí."
 

Jeri!!!!

Beyond thrilled to see your post.

I cannot provide an answer to your question but it is soo good to "see" you here.

Diana
 

Hey, Neicie and Diana! Great to see you here, too. :D

Here is a link to Marjorie de Sousa's Twitter status, Claro que Switch! LOL

https://twitter.com/MarjoDSousa/status/514623408941051905
 

(Oops, "Niecie" -- sorry for the typo.)
 

Niecie- He wasn't my ex actually. You see, when we were in middle school, I had feelings for him but denied myself of owning up to them until 9th grade. In 9th grade, I often thought of going out and to find mentioned significant other; March 18th, I had to go to San Francisco so I caught the bus early and a familiar figure boarded. I thought my eyes deceived me but they didn't and that came to me as he was just getting off the bus. I hesitated following after him but I did and chased after him thus losing my phone in the midst of everything which I realized just as I was starting to run. I resumed my run after a scan of the area and caught up to him. I tapped his shoulder to catch his attention (he had earphones on) and he responded. I walked him through the short distance left to the school and to finalize, I got his number and a hug. 2 days later I told him how I felt and he doesn't reciprocate which is OK. We remain friends which is great; he is going to make a lucky gal happy and that's all else I could ask for.
 

Thanks CorazónSalvaje for getting things started with last night's episode.

Thanks also to Cynderella for yesterday's hilarious recap. You always manage to crack me up. Like with this

""... geez, I sure hope Dani's first time isn't in the barn with the horses. That has got to stink! How romantic can that possibly be?"

Must not be too bad since it seems to becoming a trend. Remember that Nikki (AV) had her post-nuptial sex in the stable... with her bodyguard.

How great for Dani, although as Niecie touched on, not a word about any protection. Fausto certainly is open minded, but one might of thought that he'd at least considered that little detail.

So how long will it take for Lucas to have sex with Marisol? I can easily envision two pregnancies in his future. I wonder if Paco stocks condoms in his little shop?

Carlos
 

I still can't over the fact that Lucas is an amoral grifter. He has no sense of shame. I can easily root fro Chava and Armando, but not Lucas.
 

I too dont like Lucas much ,yet.Maybe he needs some competition to bump him up! I wonder where that Dirtwag is,you know the one that was always putting marks on Lucas and the one who threatened his grandma? We do not even know his name ..He will probably get some vengeance on him in time, And i think that Alan will inevitably ask Pato for help to deal( Get Rid) of Manolo ,once and for all.Since Alan is such an amoral grifter ,i could see it happening, Well atleast if he cannot act,he can cook! Atleast he is more competent than Alexa who cannot act,nor cook ! But he is no match against Armie :)
 

CorazonSalvaje, the rest of your recap was great fun: "Sofi asks about Renzi; she introduces herself and he salivates over her subtly".

Pato certainly did not want Sophia and Renzi to meet (Renzi's playmate of the day seemed rather sour about the chance meeting as well).

I think Alexa has a school girl crush on Armando. I may be totally wrong but a stolen kiss is one thing but I'd like to think she would stay on high moral ground and not do/go any further, knowing Armando is married. I'm not sure if Armando is still in love with Irma, but he cares about her as evidenced by the kiss he gave her last night.

Carlos "Remember that Nikki (AV) had her post-nuptial sex in the stable... with her bodyguard". I certainly do :)

Once in a while, I can't help but compare this with AV. I do wish that there was a little more romantic tension here. Both AV couples simmered steadily to the boiling point. Here, things are barely percolating along and are tepid (at best), rather than hot.

Of course, there's always Pato and Sil, but then they are not the main attraction. Or shouldn't be.

Diana
 

I was just re-listening to episode #6, where Armando told Alexa he was not in fact legally married to Irma. He tells Alexa also at that point he has an 8-year old son and that he intends to marry Irma...

I get Hulu Plus on my phone and re-listen to the episodes while I do laundry and such!
 

Lucas having sex with Marisol ?


 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder