Wednesday, October 29, 2014

La Malquerida, capitulo 47. 10/28/14. Esteban can't fight his feelings anymore.

 Skipping the old.........

Luisa tells Ale how happy she is catering events. This way she can meet important people. Ale is happy for her and Luisa realizes how unhappy Ale is. She apologizes knowing Ale is in mourning. Ale tells her not to worry about it. She doesn't even plan to wear black. Luisa tells her how lucky she is to have had a mom. She didn’t' even know her parents. Now she is trying to find some happiness for herself and suggests Ale do the same. Ale plans too. Luisa asks her why she ended things with German. You guys were so happy and even did the horizontal mambo. Did you take precautions? Ale is embarrassed but Luisa reminds her that she fainted and wonders if she might be pregnant.

Perla demands that Danilo not bring Ale back. Danilo ignores her. He plans to give her a house. Perla gets mad and he tells her to calm down. He plans to take care of her and set up her business. The only thing she wants is to be his woman. His only one. Danilo tells her she will have to deal with it. In order for him to take Ale away from the hacienda is to marry her. Perla tells him to shut up and hits him. You promised me that we would begin a new life together. She takes him cane and spits on him. She calls him a filthy liar. She keeps hitting him and he finally takes control. I am the one that runs this place and I will do whatever I want replies Danilo. Be careful. I am giving you the opportunity to leave this business. But if you betray me...I will kill you.

Ale hopes she isn't preggers. She begs Luisa not to say a word. She doesn't want problems with Danilo. Luisa agrees but thinks they need to find out if she is. Ale wants to get a test but Luisa reminds her that if she buys it in El Soto everyone will find out.

Ulises shows Manuel and Juliana where their store will be. Manuel asks when the job will be done. Juliana points out that tomorrow the second installment is due. Not to much longer replies Ulises. Just some electrical and structural work to be completed. Manuel is excited. He wants Acacia to help him make a list of all the stuff he needs for his store. Does it bother you he asks Ulises. Of course not replies Ulises. You are both friends and like I told you before, you can count on me. Juliana inquires about Nuria whereabouts. She has to come and make the next payment. Ulises says she can deal with him and asks that she bring a copy of her contract with her tomorrow.

Esteban asks Acacia why she went to the doctor.

Ulises busts open Nuria's locked desk. Hernan asks him what he's doing. Looking for the missing contracts answers Ulises. He asks Hernan if he has spotted Nuria at her apartment. Hernan came to tell him that there has been no sighting of her. Ulises tells him to go back and keep watch. He continues looking through the papers. He makes a call.

Esteban says Cris told him she took Acacia to the doctor. Is something wrong? Nothing replies Acacia. Just woman stuff but everything is fine. So she took you to the gyno questions Esteban. Yes because we had to take Ale to get analysis’s done and took the opportunity for me to visit the gyno replies Acacia. Her phone rings and it's Ulises. He asks how things went to the doctor. Every thing's fine replies Acacia and asks if she will be seeing him later. He tells her there are problems at the job site and can't see her. She tells him that Manuel will be by later to talk over the store plans he has. Ulises knows since he saw Manuel earlier and is okay with it. He trusts her. As I do you replies Acacia. She's sad that he has to stay so late at the job site but he says Nuria is not around and he will have to handle things. He tells her he loves her and they hang up. Esteban asks what happened. Is your boyfriend not going to show up again?

Ale tells herself she can't be pregnant.

German has come to see Ale but Luisa lies and says she is asleep. Are you saying that because she doesn't want to see me he asks.. Of course not replies Luisa. Rosa comes in and inquires about German's health. He says he's fine and asks her if she received the lady that came looking for Danilo. Rosa confirms she did. He wants to know who she is and what she said in order for Rosa to let her in. She just came looking for Danilo replies Rosa. She said her name was Melinda or something like that. German says that can't be right and begs her to remember. You know I love Ale and am worried about her relationship with Danilo. Rosa says she doesn't understand why they broke up. They seemed so happy together. German wants any information that she can remember about the woman. What car did she come in? She came in a taxi replies Rosa. Then suddenly she remembers her name was Eldemida. He thanks her and asks if she remembers anything else to let him know. He asks Luisa to let Ale know he came looking for her. He leaves. Rosa can't believe how bad German is doing. She lets Luisa know that she encountered Danilo a while back. I found him in the hall looking for the bathroom but he was in Ale's room instead. Looking at the painting German did of her.

Acacia points out that every time they talk of Ulises, they end up fighting. Why can't you I trust him and in what I feel? Esteban says it's not that he doesn't trust....but Acacia interrupts. You think I'm to young finishes Acacia. Why can't you trust that I know what's in my heart? I'm just looking out for your well being replies Esteban. I understand replies Acacia. But it hurts me that you won't take part in my happiness. Esteban feels bad but there have to many incidents for him to do that. It's always has been misunderstandings replies Acacia. We made a pact that we would no longer fight anymore and you're not holding up your end of the bargain. Esteban points out that she will never doubt Ulises where as he will never trust him. If you really care for me, then you will hold up your end of the bargain says Acacia.

Norberto comes home and the capataz asks if he won at gambling. Norberto tells him to zip it. His wife is home and doesn't want her knowing he was gambling again. He asks the capataz if the vet came to vaccinate the animals yet. He wants a deposit on the vaccines replies the capataz. Juliana and Manuel come in. They just came from looking at Manuel's store and you wouldn't believe the mood Ulises was in says Juliana. That guy doesn't know a thing replies Manuel. But I let him know straight up that Acacia will be helping me with my business. Whether he likes it or not. Juliana notices the capataz is still in the room and asks if he needs anything. He just came to ask the patron what to do with the animals that have not been vaccinated yet. He will return later and excuses himself. Juliana points out that they need German to return. With him here, you didn't have to worry about anything. And I didn't have to put up with employees coming in smelling like cows. She begs him to let German come back home. Manuel is in agreement. What if he aligns himself with Ulises? Norberto doesn't think he would return. If I talk to him, I'm sure he will accept says Juliana seductively. Let's go see him. Manuel urges Norberto to do it. It will be best for everyone.

Cris tells Elenita that she thinks she should cancel the exhibit. She wanted to help German but doesn't think she can deal with Esteban's jealousy. Elenita wonders if Esteban had a reason to be jealous. Hector and I are great friends but the one I love is Esteban. I will do anything to show him this. I understand you love Esteban but at one point in your life you weren't sure between Hector and Alonso. I was young replies Cris. I loved Alonso but it's not the same way I feel about Esteban. I can't live without him.

Carmen is at Ulises at decides to call him. She doesn't want to leave without giving him a hug. Arturo leaves to make some coffee. German tells Andres that since he was mugged, he didn't get a chance to cash the check. No worries replies Andres. I will cancel it and write you another.

Carmen gets ahold of Ulises and wanted to say goodbye. She and Andres are leaving to go back to San Janciento. Ulises apologizes but is swamped with work. She offers to help but he declines.

Luisa tells Ale how sad German looked. Ale doesn't want him to suffer. Acacia tells Ale not to make a quick decision. It's best she gets therapy first. Luisa thinks Ale doesn't have time. What if she is expecting German's child? Acacia tells Ale that they will go to another town so she can buy a test to find out. Rosa barges in and apologizes. She came for Luisa so that she can get ready. She doesn't want to have Arturo waiting when he arrives. Acacia tells her not to worry. She will be helping Luisa get ready in her room and will also lend her a dress. Rosa thanks her but thinks Luisa should put something on that she owns herself. I don't want her thinking she can be like you. But this is a special occasion and tells Luisa that they will go now and pick out an outfit. Ale prays again that she hopes she's not preggers. How can she raise a child next to that monster Danilo?

German opens the door to find his mother and father outside. Juliana says they came for him. They want him to return to the house. German smiles and invites them in. They see Carmen and Andres kissing. Juliana is shocked. Andres sees Juliana and does a double take. Norberto says “you?” to Andres.

Esteban is in his study and pulls down a picture of Acacia. He caresses it.

Norberto says your the one that intervened between my son and I. What is your interest in him? German says I thought you came to make things right. Andres is only trying to help me. Andres says he admires German's work greatly. I defended him against your cruelty. My name is Andres...but Arturo interrupts to say the coffee is ready. Juliana seizes this opportunity and greets Arturo. She introduces him to Norberto, her husband. Arturo is delighted to meet the father of German and asks if they have met his mom. Juliana asks Andres if he is the father of Arturo and Ulises. No, but I care for them like they were my own replies Andres. They are Carmen's, my partner. So your divorced asks Juliana. Widow actually replies Carmen. I hope one day she wishes to marry me throws out Andres. Juliana tosses her hair and introduces herself to Carmen. Arturo asks them all to sit and he will bring them some coffee. Carmen tells him to go ahead and leave. Otherwise he will be late for his meeting. She will bring the coffee. He leaves and Carmen along with Andres go get the coffee. German tells Norberto not to act hateful to the boyfriend of Carmen. He has helped me like you have never done. He has bought my paintings. Juliana tells them they can't argue like this now. She and his father came to ask him to come back home. He loves you. He is your father. I can't stand you both fighting. If I return then you must accept that I will keep painting says German.

Manuel goes to see Acacia and she tells him that she's upset with him. German told me why you missed your first appointment and I think it's wrong. You know we can't be more than friends. I understand replies Manuel. If I didn't go that day was because my brother was worried about Ale. I preferred he went looking for her directly. I hope so replies Acacia. Because my relationship with Ulises is growing more serious. I want things to be peaceful replies Manuel. I even told Ulises I was coming to see you when I saw him today about my store location. He told me replies Acacia. Too bad he couldn't make it because he could really help you with all this. He promises to get along with her boyfriend. He asks that she help him with the plans. Acacia says she knows all the paperwork that needs to be completed thanks to Luisa since she started a business with Arturo. She leaves to get her computer.

Rubio asks the boys, Memo and friend aka mugger, if they know anything about the mugging of German. Both guys claim to know nothing. Rubio says Norberto was pretty pisses about the whole thing. The ones to align yourself with in El Soto is Danilo, Norberto and Esteban. The mugger says he has a little job they can all do.

Esteban goes to visit Alonso's grave. He says you know I didn't want to have these feelings for your daughter. I can't deny the passion I now feel for her. And I don't want too.

Manuel and Acacia talk business. Luisa comes in asking Acacia how she looks and stops when she sees Manuel. He tells her she looks pretty and wonders where she's going tonight. Out to dinner with me replies Arturo.

Esteban tells Alonso that he has to contain himself. She is the daughter of my woman. You know I love Cris. Have always loved her. Tell me how to shut off what your daughter has awaken in me? Please. I can't anymore.

Norberto and Juliana come home and argue. Juliana realizes that Norberto can't love German as he should. German sees you as his father. I can't believe you weren't affected when he told you that a man he barely knows supports him. You know I don't like for him to paint replies Norberto. Enough with that yells Juliana. The only thing you will get is to lose German. Understand that you can't manage the finca on your own. And your dreams of Manuel and Acacia marrying so that you can get your hands on Beneviente will never come true? Why donut you start Manuel's business so that he can stop thinking of Acacia? She storms out.

Manuel asks Acacia if Luisa is seeking more from Arturo than just business associates. Are you jealous asks Acacia. No, but she is my friend says Manuel. I am only looking out for her. She tells him not to worry. Arturo will never take advantage. Did you think she would be pining for you forever? To bad you can't fall in love with Luisa. She is a wonderful girl.

Rosa thinks Arturo brought them to a place too fancy. Perhaps it was better at a more low key place. Where they can eat quesadillas. I brought you here because we are celebrating replies Arturo. Luisa thinks it's a nice place and they get to see German's pictures. Rosa tells the waiter to take away the wineglasses. They will not be drinking. Luisa asks her how they are suppose to toast without wineglasses? She orders the waiter to put them back. Rosa starts to scold her and Luisa tells her to lower her voice. Arturo just smiles and enjoys the arguing. Rosa thinks it's better they don't drink especially the driver. Luisa just sighs in answer.

Carmen thanks Andres for letting Juliana know exactly where she stands in his life. I had to replies Andres. You are my woman. I noticed that she still has feelings for you says Carmen. I noticed the way she looked at you. She didn't tell her husband who you were. She must have her reasons replies Andres. Carmen says Juliana picked wrong. Her husband is a jerk. He just feels bad for German and hopes his father will let him paint. There is one thing I am grateful for. That Juliana let you go. Because now I have met you and am so happy.

Arturo tells Rosa that the wine hardly has any alcohol in it. He promises they will only drink one glass. Luisa corrects Rosa on the proper way to hold a wineglass. Arturo offers up a toast and they all drink. To our association says Arturo. Rosa thought that they were only going to help him out. This is what she has always wanted says Luisa. And you will not ruin this opportunity. Rosa asks Arturo what is motives are in regards to her granddaughter.

Manuel loves the sandwiches that Acacia made for him but she bursts his bubble and says it was Luisa and Arturo who made them. It was from their event. Esteban comes in and tells Manuel it's too late for company. Manuel points out he's more like a member of the family. Acacia says they were working on plans for Manuel's new business. You should know all about drawing up plans. You sometimes work late. Yes, but you also know when it's getting late and it's time to pause and wait another day to finish replies Esteban. So finishing eating and you go home. Manuel asks her what's wrong with Esteban? We had an argument replies Acacia. He can't stand Ulises. We will keep at this until he understands that I love Ulises.

Arturo assures Rosa that he has only the best intentions when it comes to Luisa. She is my friend. And I want her to be my associate also. Why would you want to be associates in exchange for nothing asks Rosa. Luisa uses her work as an exchange says Arturo. Not only do we share in the gains but also the losses. Whether we win or lose, it's all the same. He pours more wine. Rosa still has doubts but Luisa tries to tell her to lay off. Rosa just points out that they don't have any money if there is a debt that has to be paid. Rosa thanks him for the offer but they are doing just fine. Arturo tries to reassure Rosa that he will never abuse their trust in him. Luisa thanks Rosa for ruining their night and asks the waiter to bring the check. Arturo tells Luisa to calm down but she can't. This lady (pointing to Rosa) has no idea what she is talking about. She says crazy things and ruins my life. I may know nothing of business but I do know how to take care of you replies Rosa.

Esteban comes into the bedroom pissed. Cris asks him what's bothering him. Don't you think it's a little late for Manuel to be here? Yes, but they are working on a plan for his new business. Frankly I'm happy that my godson is finally willing to work. She wants he to forget it and concentrate on themselves. Esteban tells her no. Cris becomes visibly upset. He apologizes for being so rough but he's not in the mood to do the horizontal mambo. He's worried about her daughter and their money problems. We both are points out Cris. But the way you denied me....I'm just worried about Acacia and it doesn't seem to bother you. You have to do something for her. I am says Cris. I just do it differently. I like to argue or fight. You know you are the most important thing to me. Well it doesn't seem that way replies Cris. The way you denied me hurt. He says she can't expect that their passion would be the same after all these years.

Luisa and Rosa come home and Luisa storms into her room. Luisa is upset with all the questions she asked. I may not know anything about businesses but I do about life. What if something goes bad and you end up having to pay back a fortune? I'm not an idiot but you think I am replies Luisa. I don't think Arturo, being a good guy and all, would do something like that to me. It's better to prevent it says Rosa. They will discuss this further tomorrow as it is late. Luisa not asleep, more like tipsy, and wants to go outside for awhile.

Manuel tells Acacia to accompany him and his mother to the location. She has to make another down payment on it. You can tell Ulises that I will take you to see him tomorrow. I've learned to accept all this. He kisses her goodbye. Acacia tries calling Ulises but only gets voicemail. She says she loves him and is still wearing his necklace.

Norberto comes to bed expecting a willing wife. She tells him she's upset about everything that happened this evening and about her boy. That hit on the head and Ale breaking up with him. Did you know? Norberto says Danilo told him. How can she make a commitment to your friend? He's much older than her. Norberto says it's there business. Juliana knew Ale was not for their son. As you as you turned your back on our son, she ran off to find other one with money. And you thought she had an inheritance laughs Norberto. She came from a very poor town. I will talk to Cris about this tomorrow. How can Danilo, a fine distinguished man, pay her any mind. Danilo believes you need to get a young woman to have fun with. The old ones just want to go to bed to sleep. She tries to talk to him, perhaps come on, but she shoos her away.

Luisa is on the phone with Arturo and agree to meet up. Manuel comes up and asks her why she's crying? Did he do something to you? If so, I will break his face. Luisa laughs and thanks him for worrying about her. But it wasn't Arturo. It was my grandmother. I had a fight with her. Manuel tells her that she looked beautiful today. I have never seen you look so good before. I don't like to see you with him. Well we are know getting into business together and you have lost me. Not true replies Manuel. You still care for me and kisses her.

German tells Arturo too bad you all couldn't even eat. Rosa smolders her granddaughter to much replies Arturo. So she thinks you want something more with her granddaughter asks German. Yes, but she is still pining after your brother. My brother is an idiot if he doesn't want a girl like her. But if your serious, things can go well. You have many things in common, right? Of course replies Arturo. But I have to first convince her and asks for German's help.

Manuel and Luisa are still kissing. She pushes him away but he can't stay away. This feels too good he says. He brings her to the bodega and they start the horizontal mambo.

Manana: Cris tells Esteban his hateful attitude towards Ulises is affecting their relationship; Acacia catches stalker Esteban leering and he tells her things are going to be different now; Acacia is worried that Ulises is missing.



Labels:


Comments:
Wow..thanks, Gloria, for giving us this excellent, detailed recap. I know how busy you are.

Shout out to Vivi. I hope you are recovering. Miss you.sending you good vibrations)))))))
 

Gloria, as enthralling as the episode was, your recap soared even higher. The thoughts, actions and inactions were laid out beautifully. You are a master storyteller.

I cannot imagine how much time this took - every event was "Rubio asks the boys, Memo and friend aka mugger..." and "Norberto comes to bed expecting a willing wife" (HA) were among my favorites.

There were so many pivotal events last night. When Esteban sat in the office and swiveled his chair around, a lovely picture of Cris was at hand. Yet, I shivered when his hand reached behind the shelf to unearth Acacia's picture. Este's/your "I loved Alonso but it's not the same way I feel about Esteban. I can't live without him" seemed to taunt the anvils to fall. I fear a corner was turned with Este's heartbreaking "He says she can't expect that their passion would be the same after all these years". He has chosen a path from which he may not be able to recover.

There were so many good scenes - Norberto and Juliana showing up and met by Andres and Carmen being one. Juliana was clearly jealous and was gently but firmly rebuffed by Andres' words and actions. Yet, I wonder if his resolve will be as strong when he finds out German is his son?

The painful to watch dinner with Rosa, Arturo and Luisa. Couldn't Rosa relax and have let them enjoy the meal? Her hovering and fretting is too extreme. Well, at least toward Arturo. She picked the wrong man last night, didn't she?

Manuel was clearly jealous of Arturo but what he did, pulling Luisa into that kiss was much worse. He knows she is in love with him and he was doing it simply to prove a point - that she still cares and cares more about him than Arturo. I am really hoping Luisa doesn't go further, if so, Manuel is going into villain territory for certain.

Danilo has inadvertently given Perla a gift - telling her to marry Memo. Once Perla gets over the shock of being "thrown over", I hope she realizes he is giving her a chance at happiness. Memo adores her.

The walls are closing in on Ulises, just as he had a chance for business and personal happiness. I hope nothing happens to him.

Ale's suffering continues. Praying Cris keeps her out of Danilo's clutches.

Este has clearly lost his mind. Wailing to Alonso's tomb was well, wretched. I can't see anything happening between him and Acacia. She is so in love with Uli. That is of course unless something happens to him and she turns to Esteban in gried (no spoiler - have no idea what will happen). I just want Este to disappear.

Bring on Hector please and quickly.

Gloria, this was wonderful. I know you have many things on your plate - thank you so much for taking time you don't have to do this.

Diana
 

Thanks, Gloria.
 

Gloria, I am just going to read the recap, after reading Diana's comment I can tell it is going to be awesome.
Before I delve in I just wanted to say that it sure does look like Luisa and Manuel do the deed. He lowers her to the floor and she looks very willing. Heartache ahead, I am not liking Manuel anymore, he is totally using someone that he claims he cares for as a friend. He wouldnt even read her letters and now that she is within her grasp of accomplishing her dreams he does something that will provoke a broken heart, no doubt. I know Rosa goes overboard but I will feel her pain if and when she funds out. I wonder why Este wonders outloud if falling in lust with Aca is his punishment? Punishment for what? It cant be because he married a widow and helped her prosper her ranch. So it makes me think if he had anything to do with Alfonso's death. He was there after all because Aca sees him there in her nightmares. Anyways, just speculating why he thinks he being punished. Off to read my recap. Good day everyone.
 

Diana...I agree with everything that you stated. It is almost Halloween, so I am hoping Alonso haunts Craxy Este. Manuel is a despicable little boy. TreeS > Bad Apple
 

Luisa had a lot of wine, and wine can make you willing. Will she wind up pregnant ?
 

Another thing, I get a kick out of seeing Norberto deprived of a "willing wife." He is weak for his wife, he wants nookie. I don't think he would fool with lil julianita if his wife desired him. I dont blame her, it would be like getting turned on by cold lizard. Not like Andres, who is not classically handsome but he looks warm and sexy when he is with Carmen in bed. He is charming and now he looks more handsome than when I first saw him. It is easy to see he is clearly big sexy's father. A chip off the block.
 

Yes Susanlynn, Manuel is despicable like his daddy.
 

Novella lover: "It is easy to see he is clearly big sexy's father. A chip off the block". Yes, you are sooo right! The actors look similar and there was distinct "call of the blood" albeit a manly call but there nevertheless!

Susanlynn: "TreeS > Bad Apple> Chortle :)

Diana


 

Yikes...Perla is feisty...hitting and spitting on Damnilo after that beating he gave her. Will she try to kill him or Ale or help Ale get away from Satan ? Perla may bring Damn down. She is jealous of Ale and unafraid to confront that devil.
 

The bad guys are lining up against the good guys. Will all the good guys survive ? Will Este redeem himself by saving someone from someone ? Este is slipping down a slippery midlife slope. Get a grip, hombre. SHE IS YOUR STEPDAUGHTER.
 

Ewww. that was creepy when Este questioned Ack about going to the gyno...really, Este ? Inappropriate, hombre.
 

Gloria – Terrific recap. I love how you lay it out. And a lot got covered last night, so thanks for all the detail.

That Perla is one crazy broad to threaten Danilo so soon after he had beat the crap out of her. Diana, so true: "Danilo has inadvertently given Perla a gift - telling her to marry Memo."

How sickening was Este last night? -- repeatedly trying to pry about Acacia's visit to the doctor, blubbering at Alonso in his tomb about his obsession for his daughter, and telling Cris the passion of before can’t last. As Carlos would say, "Next!"

Hated that Cris said she loved Esteban even more than Alonso and can’t live without him. Not a good sign. Besides, Alonso was Marcelo Cordóba for pete’s sakes! Cris, get your head straight.

Kudos to Mané de la Parra. He did a great job as Ulises was realizing he may be in very deep s*** but was still trying to keep it together. Very realistic.

Luisa, wake up. You know Manuel came to see Acacia, not you. And now he's trying to boink you on the hard floor of a tool shed. Girl, think of Arturo and snap out of your Manuel fog. Or maybe better, think of grandma giving you a big whack up side the head.

 

Niecie "Besides, Alonso was Marcelo Cordóba for pete’s sakes! Cris, get your head straight."

And there you have it...

Diana



 

Well looks like Luisa will be next to share that she made "love" with Manolo to the other two girls. They will be grieved for her cuz they know Manuel doesnt love her. Aca gave her virginity to a man who both live each other. Ale was a virgin in her heart and German really was her first time. The rapes and forced prostitution didnt count. Unlike, Acacia telling Chris about what happened w Ul and her, I just don't quite envision Luisa sharing with Rosa. I especially dont see Rosa asking her sweetly like Chris, if she was okay and marvelling that she is now a woman. I see Rosa raising cane to the heavens and slapping her around. I hope she doesnt have heart attack!!
 

Gloria---You did it again, another masterpiece. What more can I say? Masterpiece says it all

Luisa has been my favorite almost from day one, I am so disappointed
Manuel doesn't care a hoot about Luisa. He want's Acacia but since she's a no go for him and Luisa is "easy prey" he went for a quick roll in the hay--no, cotton.
Luisa is giving it to a guy that cares nothing about her while the guy that does care is the looser,
well for the first round anyway. I am angry though that looser Manuel ended up with the prize at least for now. Will Luisa be sorry for the moment of passion in the future?

Este in spinning out of control.
The advances show stalker Este spying on the bikini goddess tonight. I wonder where that will go. Will Rubio be close behind, he usually is.

And that brings up a question---Does Rubio ever do any work? He's practically in every scene watching and listening to everybody. I thought that a foreman was paid to run the ranch not to be the ranch spy. I've never seen him do any work yet.

Looks like the walls around Ulises are starting to crumble. Looks like Nuria has fixed him good for rejecting her. By the way, where is Nuria?

Can't wait for the next few episodes. Things are moving fast
Ulises in business trouble---Luisa, heartbreak and sorrow when she realizes that she's been played with.---Heartbreak for Cris when she learns the truth about stalker Este. DevilDan still out for Alejandra and as they say mucho mas.
must see tv.
the gringo

 

Thanks for the recap!

Well it looks like we might soon have two possible pregnancies: Ale and Luisa (I'm not counting Acacia). I do hope Ale doesn't end up being pregnant. She is right to be scared if she does end up pregnant with German's child and Dan finds out.

The conversation between Norbie and Juliana about Ale and German got me thinking that I'm relieved yet surprised that Norbie has yet to realize that he saw Ale at Dan's before she escaped and she saw him too and recognized him when German introduced her to him and Juliana. I wonder if he will soon remember or not.

 

Gloria, just loved your recap.

I'm getting to hate Estaban. What nerve he had to ask Acacia why she went to the Gyno. I'm glad she wasn't so naïve as to tell him why. But the creep would have wanted to know!!

I'm hoping Perla gets crazy and mad enough to kill Danilo.

I know there's so much more going on and I'm so anxious to find out the outcome tonite.

Ann-NYC

 

Thats right, TF. They did see each other at the brothel. Ale dud recognize him off the bat, could it be Norbie doesnt remember and it will come to him at any time?
It was funny to see him reject Julia after she got worried about what he said about young wives. Especially since Julia now has seen that she has no chance with Arturo.
Gloria your recap was splendid!!! Its as good as watching the tn!
 

Novella Lover,

Honestly I think the only way Norbie could possibly remember is if Ale is forced to go back to the brothel and he makes a trip to see Julianita. If that happens hopefully he won't tell German. But I guess if he does that will reveal his secret as well that he's cheating on Juliana (with a woman with the same name I might add).
 

I hope a woman does Danilo in. Big time!!! That slimeball misogynist!!!
For Halloween, next time Estebonkers goes to chat with Alonso I hope that Alonzo's hand reaches out from his tomb and grabs him by he neck and chokes the crap outta him.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder