Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hasta el Fin del Mundo on December 17, 2014 ---- "En Secreto y En Silencio Te Amare."

(I will fill in some more later. I'm on for tomorrow too BTW!)

I'm having a hard time keeping my dinner down while Renzi and Flor have sex. She says she wants something romantic and legit with him when he stops her right there and pretty says all Flor needs to hear.

Irais asks Alexa about Matias; she's liked him since the first time she laid eyes on him and wants to know some more (Honey, Honey, how he thrills me.)

Patricio practically devours Sofia and I feel this show is being edited cuz now they're on the couch chowing down some more when she says they have to work.

Paco is at Cuco's ready to get drunk off of some typecast Destilando Amor tequila.

Fausto and Grrreta.

Silvana is on Chava's side and Love's side as well.

Daniela and Oliver kiss when Lucas walks in and doesn't interrupt but walks away dejectedly.

Renzi, PatPrick and Silvie

Chava is no longer Sofi's chauffeur but the company's.

Chava keeps his aghast at this news to a minimun and pulls Sofi to the side because he loves her.

Araceli and Pedro ( I love this rodeo clown)

Cuco consoles Paco

Some more Pedro (Yay!)

Chava and Armie

Lupe has brought sleep furniture for Javier to his attic shack and he isn't there.He is off getting kicked out of a bar but doesn't leave because potatoes.

Marisol gabs to Lucas about the lovely, insignificant trash that is her father while he is replaying that kiss between Dani and Olly. She snaps him back to earth and mentions him inging with Daddy Worstest. He sees right through Javier.

Sofi, Alexa, Dani and Fausto.

Silvie and Pato talk about the game plan and he kisses her. She wipe it off and calls him an idiot.

Sofi, her sistahs and Fausto.

Araceli sees Paco's shop is closed. He is drunk and Cuco denies him of any more type casted alcohol. He insists.

Lupe and Chava have lunch and talk about Javier, Sofia and the woes of the world.

End-of-Capitulo

Avance- Silvie's patience is hanging by a shoestring and Chava has brought a type casted STuD mariachi to the Ripoff mansion.

Labels:


Comments:
Glad to see Dani & Oliver kissing while Lucas the IDIOT is a punk.

Araceli is addicted to Chava: she can't seem to let him go anytime soon.


 

CorazonSalvaje, thanks! The recap was very entertaining.

Sure agree with you about the vomitable quality of Renzi and Flor. Yuk! Nevertheless the scene that was truly the most vomitable was when Sofía was apologizing to Patricio and being all humbled to get back with him. Double yuk to that!

Best part: Paco telling Gtreta that his feeling for her had gone from "odio" (hatred) to "desprecio" (contempt).

2nd best part: Sofía telling Chava that she felt "gratitude" towards him nothing more.

3rd best part: The whole if Lupe's marriage being reenacted as she is trying to help Javier by bringing him a cot when he is not at home but is at the local pulquería throwing a few back (spending Lupe's money) and bragging on how he will be back home soon being supported and taken care of by his wife.

Things have turned very bleak on all fronts.

Jarifa


 

I've been trying to identify some beautiful song that appears periodically in this show when they show the young Paco and Greta romancing. They played it tonight while Paco was getting drunk in the bar. I finally decided to use the Shazam app on my iPhone to identify the song. It is: "Tu Primera Vez" by Jose Jose. Simply beautiful!
 

I'm rooting for Silvana, Patrick, etc., to bring down the Ripoli's at this point too.

Paco really HATES Greta now: she keeps moving the goal posts everytime he inches closer to the truth regarding Sophia.

Sophia: you're the female version of Art from PSMA: rich, spoiled & stupid!
 

Steve: I sure agree on the "stupid".

Jarifa
 

OK Steve. You and I are on the same page. Sofia is just too dumb to even be interesting. I think I'd take old "also ran araceli" right now. She's a stinkin attorney but she's got enough smarts to dig through Renzi's records. Like I said before I want Grrrreta evicted and working at Goodwill sorting used shoes. If it takes Patricio and Renzi to make it happen, then I'm on the team.
 

Amoung the whole kit and kaboodle, Peralta or whatever his name, Dulliver's Dad, is the one who gets things done. He knows who to and not to trust, and gets what he wants. Hell even old Helga, the one Dullivers Mom "hand picked" to hire as her paid companion is on Peralta's payroll. For good or for bad, he is the one really in touch with reality . Of course we all want to kill him, but he would probably be a pretty good friend or business associate .
 

Peralta could be getting what he wants in the end.
 

Kirby, I'm also going to laugh if Araceli ends up pregnant because it's obvious to everyone she wants to have Chava's baby!
 

Thanks for the recap Corazon. I laughed at your and Jarifa's comments on the less than palatable coupling of Renzi and Flor.

I blame Chava for that lingering kiss with Araceli as to why Sophia has gone back to Pato.

Did Javier ever have any appeal??? If so, it is no longer evident at all.

Where is my Matias??

Diana
 

Thanks, CorazonSalvaje. I missed watching most of this last night, but you filled in my gaps.

I too am rooting for Pato right now. Sofia is just too stupid and Greta is worthless.

I'm warming up to DZ's Chava. He looked so down and dejected. That man needs a hug. And Matias too.

I hope Flor is a psycho and starts Fatal Attraction on Renzi.
 

Thank you CS.

I agree with Jarifa, the sickest was Sofia and Patricio. She was almost on him even before the Flor show but now she's where she belongs.

Sofia, is her mothers daughter, but I also understand why she wouldn't want that weepy, creeper loser Salvador. Why doesn't Salvador go get a job driving a race car, not hiding in the hall or behind a bush ready to jump out and try to hump Sofia's leg as she passes.


 

Steve and Kirby! You guys crack me up. You are spot on! The Goodwill comment had me rolling out of my chair. I always come back just to read your comments.
-Amy
 

Tofie, which means Araceli will be having sex with Chava from now on.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder