Tuesday, January 20, 2015

La Gata #99 01/19/15 The story as told by Principe

Hello all, Eli has asked me to take over as she is currently trying to fake her death, normally I'd say "no" because I'm a feline and have better things to do but then I reconsidered, people need to know about the kind of abuse I have suffered and maybe someone will save me. Do not question how I know what's going on with everyone, including Pablo, I am a cat, I know all and see all.


Pablo has run off to the woods in order to teach a girl, Vicky, I think is her name. The poor girl actually thinks he has talent, I don't think she's ever seen his horrible paintings. Because he is off in the country side "working" Pablo is around to provide Esmeralda the emotional support she needs. She is angry that he's not around and feels that it means he does not care about the fate of the babies. Oh sure, she thinks she could ask him to explain himself, but she refuses to do it, instead she chooses to believe a woman who has done nothing but hurt her and her family. Whatever. The babies still show no progress, I think someone needs to slip human growth hormone into their milk.


Gisela is calling Garabato, she has a new plan to kill Pablo. Oh I wish she would, then the misery would end.

Mariano and Damian are informed that the trial is set to start right away, they don't even have time to prepare a defense! Mariano says he will call Pablo to get him back to Mexico City and tasks poor Damian with telling Esmeralda the bad news. Poor Damian, I like him. As you can imagine Esmeralda does not take the news well, she is upset that Pablo is not there, Mariano tells her that she's the one that sent Pablo away, that hurt his feelings but he will try to get him back in time. Mariano calls Pablo a gazillion times but he never comes to the phone. What kinda weirdo leaves his i-phone at home?

This is a problem because Pablo's student wants to go off farther into the country in order to paint, Pablo tells her that he is expecting an important phone call from his brother but she tells him not to worry, if something important happens he can leave a voice mail. Eh, I don't think that's the point, but Pablo goes along with it.

Mariano tries to get the judge to change the hearing date and give them enough time to properly prepare the case, Damian shows up at the judges office to request the same but they are shut down, the judge is a d*ck. The trial will go on! Sometimes when I'm alone with Meche we watch Laura, I'm sure that if they took this case on her show she would have it all sorted out in one five minute segment, but no one listens to me because I have paws.

Esmeralda freaks out because she thinks her babies will be taken away from her and given to Garza.

Gisela and Garabato show up at the place in the woods, they are there to kill Pablo. They bump into a groundskeeper and Gisela announces that the man that just arrived is her man, he looks at her like she's batshit crazy, and she is. The proof is in her outfit, she's wearing a tight skirt, heels and has giant purse with her. Moron. Anyhoo, she and Garabato, who she verbally abuses stalk Pablo, waiting for the moment when he is alone.

In the city Lorenza gloats about Esmeralda going down! She gets ready for the courtroom showdown. Someday I'm gonna pee in her shoes.

In the court room the judge is not happy that Pablo is not there because he is the defendant, umm in that case how can the case go on? Because of this Garza gets the upper hand and his attorney calls the first witness. He calls the biggest gossip in the landfill, she claims everyone knows Garza in the hood and they all know he and Esmeralda have been life long butt-buddies.

Back in the woods Pablo goes off for a walk in an area that he is not familiar with, this gives Gisela the upper hand, she finds him and has Garabato point a gun at him (the gun looks uber fake), Garabato can't bring himself to shoot Pablo so Gisela takes the gun and shoots Pablo! Pablo falls and hits his head, oh and he got shot. Garabao runs from the scene of the crime and Gisela chases after him, he hides behind a tree and Gisela warns him about keeping mum, if she could shoot Pablo who she loves with all her heart, what does he think she'll do to him?

Peace out homies, I'm taking myself to the pound.

Previous: Episode 98
Next: episode 100

Labels:


Comments:
Gracias, Principe, for filling in for Eli...I hope you'll also be writing her fake obituary, 'cause this recap was the shiznit. I agree, your misfortunes have been greater than those of the whiny humans. I hope you do one day pee in all of Lorenza's shoes.

This trial is already shaping up to be stupider than the Fernando-Augie trial. But at least there's less showboating. I mean, hey, they called a witness and everything! A completely unreliable witness, but still. And how stupid is that, since Mariano can call countless other people from the dump, including Meche and Jarocha, to say that no way in hell has this guy been Esme's boy toy their whole lives. Hey, he could even call Rita and she could completely disrupt the courtroom by smacking her son around for not coming to tell her he's out of prison and then we could talk about how he's been in prison for most of Esme's life and is lying about his identity and oh, yeah, we could find out if he even KNOWS about Ines.

I doubt Pablo's seriously shot. She probably grazed him, but then he hit his head when he fell and that will nearly do him in. Esme can stand outside the ICU room and blab about how if he recovers she'll never be mean to him again...ok, well, maybe just once.
 

I said this before and I have to repeat it. This whole "who's the baby daddy" storyline is the dumbest thing I'v ever seen in film. We're suppose to believe there is a chance that anybody can just appear and claim ownership of another person's children without any proof at all??? The feline is right, this should've taken 5 minutes to resolve but the writers seem to think it's viewership are a bunch of idiots who think this whole drawn out scenario is very dramatic. It's pathetic and extremely stupid on so many levels. They tell writers that the reader/viewer will suspend some sense of belief if the story overall is good and for the most part believeable. But this garbage stretches belieavability way past sensibility and ventures into complete nonsense.
 

Thanks so much Principe! This was great.

"What kinda of weirdo leaves his i-iphone at home?"

My iPhone is the first thing I make sure I have. I guess Pablo isn't into social media.

"Pablo tells her that he is expecting an important phone call from his brother but she tells him not to worry, if something important happens he can leave a voice mail. Eh, I don't think that's the point, but Pablo goes along with it."

LOL Yes!

"Sometimes when I'm alone with Meche we watch Laura, I'm sure that if they took this case on her show she would have it all sorted out in one five minute segment, but no one listens to me because I have paws."

I love Laura. She'd definitaly have this all solved pretty quickly. Her investigators are really good. She'd go off on Lorenza, Gisela, & Garza. I can totally she see her saying "Que pase el desgraciado" and Garza coming onto the set.

"Someday I'm gonna pee in her shoes."

I would love to see you do it, Principe!

Pablo will be alright. I'm sure it was just a graze as well.
 

Principe-Thank you for helping Eli out. You did a fabulous job. I liked the little insight into your world, especially the part about watching Laura with Meche. You are so right about Laura being able to fix this baby-daddy crap in 5 minutes. And please pee in all the shoes. Find the writers and pee in theirs to por favor.

Bryan-Word. The writers have been insulting our intelligence since the rodeo (the last decent scene I can remember.)

Diva and Mauricio-I'm thinking just a graze,too....but he hit his head pretty hard on that rock. I'm a little nervous about it. I'm sure he's not dead, but it will turn into some sort of stalling tactic.
 

oh, oh, oh...I've got it! Crappy painter girl will find him and stash him in the cabin. He will, of course, have amnesia and believe that the two of them are married or some nonsense and that the cabin in the middle of nowhere is where they live, painting all day and not having any nookie 'cause it's not that kind of show.
 

Hell.

I can see them doing exactly that. Bastards.
 

I feel like I've been corrupted!
 

La Sombra Del Pasado is coming up after La Gata. Sombra starts Feb 16th.
 

Maury, Judge Judy, and even Dr. Phil could solve this pretty quickly.
 

Here we go again with the animal abuse. Principe really looked abused last night roaming around the mansion living the uptown life
There never was any abuse however there must be now. Can you imagine having the run of the mansion and not a mouse in sight? You'd think that they could bring in a mouse or two for me. I guess that life in the dirty dump wasn't so bad after all. At least I never had to worry about running out of mice.
Well maybe it's all for the best.
I have less time to chase mice but more time to watch Laura and write recaps. Life is a trade off

Diva---Your sarcasm was so funny.
After Pablo is found and rushed to the hospital we will see Esme
standing outside the ITC room pledging her love and if he recovers, she'll never be mean to him again---well maybe just once.

I want Principe to pee in Lowrenza's shoe too. Do your duty Principe.

Right Bryan---Stupid show but look on the bright side, Maite has given up a piece of her personal life so that we can see her nightly. Now that's something to be happy about.

Diva---Don't be corrupted, stand strong. We're in Ultima Semanas.

Thanks Eli and Principe.
the gringo

 

Principe Principe, you are fabulous.

I couldn't desert this sinking ship, so I'm watching two novellas a once.

When Pablo was shot last night, Mr. LN said "Good! Shoot him again and get the job done". What have we come to?


 

Well, if you're going to do something, might as well do it right?
 

Eli - Thanks for the laughs. It's about time Principe spoke up. He was just as smart as I ever imagined he would be.
 

Principe, your recounting spot on and drink a lotta water and pee all you wanna.

Don't know what can be said that hasn't already but LN, I shouted to shoot Pablo again too.

I've tried to view this as a cartoon, a comedy, a teen show, a farce, like a dog chasing its tail, still dumbfounded and worn the xxck out. Guess it is too complex for my pea brain to comprehend.

Can you deposit a couple hairballs while you're at it. Start with Pablo's hoodies.

 

I agree, I don't know how to categorize this show. It's not a comedy, it's not a drama, it's not romantic....
 

Well it ain't a romance because I still have nightmares of Pablo leaping out as a mime
 

We need to make a list of the best and worst moments on this show. The entire mime incident belongs on the "worst" list for sure. The rodeo was one of the best.
 

When you go out into the woods to shoot somebody, you should always wear high heels shoes. You know that they are better to run in if you have to get out of there fast.
Oh---And always wear a bright red jacket so that if you miss your first shot, you will be easier to be seen. I think these are two telenovela rules.

Another rule is that when you are fighting over who's the daddy---make sure that there is no DNA. That could just confuse things.
the gringo
 

BEST
El Silencioso's release from prison
El Silencioso finding Blanca.

WORST
Snake in the bed.
Esme's PT that just involved dragging her lower half.
 

How could I forget the hike in high heels! That's one of my pet peeves. Way too often around here, I'll see some chick who just spontaneously decided to check out the hiking trails, wearing tight jeans and three-inch heels, and at most carrying a bottle of soda. Amateurs!
 

Blanca saying goodbye to her doll was also really well-done. Esme reciting poetry to Fela out on the porch, when it was that perfect "you married someone else" poem (even if Pablo didn't deserve it).
 

but no one listens to me because I have paws.

Someday I'm gonna pee in her shoes.

Peace out homies, I'm taking myself to the pound.


Eli, I mean, Principe, I love it! I couldn't watch the whole episode but I was glad to see you slink around a couple of times! I don't blame you for going to the pound, you'll be better off there. Maybe some humans at least half as smart as you are will adopt you.

So Pablo done got shot, hunh? Wouldn't it be something if they let him die? Gonna go back and read other comments, just wanted to thank you, Principe. Oh. And tell Eli I said she can resurrect. This thing is over on Friday the 13th! Yaaaay!
 

I'm dying to hear about Eli's miraculous recovery. I especially want to know if heaven has carpet and whether St. Peter is good looking. Por si acaso.

(Also...dying...ha! Thank you folks, I'm here all week. Please tip your waitstaff generously.)
 

Here's a worst moment for me:

Mariano almost having a nervous breakdown because he was tempted to take Gisela up on the offer of her skanky nether regions. Mah boy just fell all apart rollin' around on the couch with one sock on and his little hiney in the air wearing those ball-choking jeans.

STOO. PID.
 

Yeah, Principe!
I knew there was genius skulking behind those gorgeous eyes!
Okay Principe, just so you know, lots of us are supporting your plan to pee in Lorenza's shoes. And her jewelry box. And her makeup drawer. Heck, I'd volunteer to do it myself if I thought you needed help...
J in O
 

Principe, please, please, please teach La Maldita Gata how to be a smart, ferocious, eye-clawing REAL gata!! We need some smart proactive COMMON SENSE injected into this el toro poopoo!

 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder