Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Que Te Perdone Dios Capitulo 114- Highlights


I am doing the highlights today for episode 114 instead of CorazonSalvaje.  I will see  to you tomorrow.


  • Connie warns Abi of the threat that Fausto poses to her but her request falls on deaf ears. Abi decides that if Ren gets the divorce  she will move to live with Fausto.

  • Daniela has learned of the pregnancy news from Porfirio but realizes that the baby is not from Pat. It turns out Porfirio has been planning the antic for a long time. Their conversation gets interrupted by Max who decides to interrogate him regarding his part in Lucio's murder. Daniela gets memories of the vicious onslaught on her parents , pulls  the gun from her bag and shoots Porf dead  but not before revealing her secret identity. Max makes the death appear like suicide. (In the words of Dothraki "A wedding without atleast three deaths is considered a dull affair") 


  • Diego and Abi kiss reluctantly as Mat observes but quickly leaves. Diego thinks that Ab is in love with him but Ab denies and tells him to sort his new life out because she is not playing the lover again. Later Diego and Mat fight slightly as Diego warns him that he will fight for Abi' s love once again.

  • Ren tries to make Mac talk about Fausto and Abi but Mac tells nothing and makes it Ren's problem since Mac is not her mother. Diana overhears the shiny news. After Diana's rash but wise offer of jewelry and clothing Mac reveals Ren's entire life history.

  • Diana later goes to Faust's office wondering why they don't use the tool to destroy Abi and Ren permanently. Faust is worried about Abi's safety though. Their lovey dovey gets interrupted by Ren . Diana leaves and more fights about Abi&the divorce ensue. Faust reminds Ren of his influence over Abi.

  • Mat tries to convince Ren to speak out the truth but she refuses . She also asks him rhetorically " What would you do if you  learned that you're father was still alive" .

  • Tony and Motor rekindle their brotherhood and we later see the wedding reception of Teodora&Max.  They dance as Abi comes to congratulate them . She has to leave though cause she is "sick".   Mat finally comes but leaves soon to look for Abi. Barragan also comes out to inform Max, Teo & Daniela of the bad news. They all act like trembled flock as if the death was actually emotionally deaf.  Atleast Teo acted like a genuine person

  • Connie , Tomas and Benito are at the police station asking for Meliton since he has been absent for a month.  Connie tells that she suspects Fausto and Tomas expresses the tiresome regret over soaking into his deadly traps. 

  • At the wedding Diana threatens Julian to take revenge on him for destroying her marriage and indirectly provoked her accident. She will hurt him where it hurts the most. She also points the fact that he will be wishing to be dead once his true identity comes out on the stage( I am sure that he'll just say that Julian is just his model name or something and the sisters will happily believe him, the twin marriage is just part of culture. We just have to accept non-morals sometimes right ?)


  • Abi is walking on the vineyards but encounters her drunk "father" aka Devil Dog Fausto instead. He begins slobbering after her and it doesn't take long for Abi to start running away from him but he chases back with full force and grabs her. Luckily Ren is there ready with a gun to stop Fausto in his traps but it's  all in vain as she didn't graduate from Murder Academy like Fausto did ( She can only cuss monstrous words like any damsel in distress would) . Later Mat&Helena overhear the circus thus Mat starts to beat up Dad and after a long tedious battle and Dad's pleads ( Darn  Dark Lord still has more balls than everyone in the room)  pulls a gun on his forehead but Helena unfortunately stops him by revealing his true parenthood. ( We are  like QTH cares, shoot the darn bastard dead!!)

Labels:


Comments:
Thank you Count as always you are such a big help.

Ren is there ready with a gun to stop Fausto in his tracks but it's in vain as she didn't graduate from Murder Academy like Fausto did.

So after some strong tequila, it's after sweet Abi I will go. Damn that dirty old Fausto. Victoria---I'm still wondering how old Devil Dog will meet his end. That was a close call for Abi last night. She won't be so loving to "papa" now.
the gringo
 

Yep Gringo, I hope Fausto's anvil will be painful as the seven hells and that he is dragged to Tartaros to meet his maker . Maybe Federico Rivero will bake him a cheesecake.

I suppose all hell will now break loose now that Mat knows the truth of his origins. Its dead time for Abi and Diego to know their origins too. We don't even know what happened to his mother ( I suppose buried underground by the Devil's hands) . I hope that Abi is now full Anti-Devil Dog instead of being manipulated like a toy once again ( Oh cupcakes I was just drunk and didn't know what I was doing or saying.You know you're beauty brings the worst out of me . Atleast that what Alejandro Almonte said to Montse in Robo and everything was forgiven) Oh the horrors.


 

Wait! What just happened! I have been gone a couple of weeks and Abi goes from daddy dearest to rapes victim? I must have missed a lot. On demand time for me. Countx, thanks for the bullet points. I am still in shock.


Hanna
 

Yeah Hanna thanks for catching up with us and I was sort of shocked too since it was not really in his plan to take her by force. I added some more snark by the way cause I was in the mood. Enjoy:)


 

Thanks, I fell asleep on what must have been the best episode ever!
 

Was it Xi or Dani who left with Barragan when he delivered the news about Porfirio? I thought I heard Max tell Teo it was Xi but I wasn't too sure I heard right.
 

TF , it was Dani. Xi is currently stuck in her apartment locked and sobbing. Dani also stealed Xi's bag thats why the gun was in her bag.Also we noticed that Dani hugged and congratulated Teo. Xi would most likely land a circus like she always does.
 

Thanks Count. That makes sense. I doubt Xi would've been that nice to Max and Teo about their nuptials and Teo probably already knows how to tell the difference between Xi and Dani.
 

Yeah TF and I have always wanted that Xi and Dan wore the same amulet. It would make things more interesting but at the same time more confusing.Thats why the writers probably put the amulet part in it. I was more in the twist when no one wore an amulet. It doesnt add up to the suprise factor if we already know who is who.
 

Yeah Count. I could never tell them apart (besides trying to pay attention to their personalities) until just a few episodes ago when Dani told Max how to tell them apart. I didn't catch the word Dani used to describe the charm on Xi's necklace but I noticed when Xi went to see Max as he was getting ready for the wedding and he said "oh it's you".
 

Thanks CountxAlacran!

Finally a good episode to sink your teeth into.

 

Thanks Count,
Excellent bullet points.

Finally some truths are coming out. I guess I am becoming evil because I really wanted Mateo to pull that trigger. Of course I did not want him to go to prison either, so it was a tough choice. I am happy that Abi finally knows what a slimeball Fausto really is. I had a feeling that some editing was done to last nights episode. It seemed kind of choppy. After Fausto and Abi were in the house and he dragged her off with his hand over her mouth, the next thing you know, they are in the office and Ren's there with a gun. At that point, Abi had a bloody lip, torn dress, and bruised neck. How did that happen? Does anyone know if the Uni scissors had anything to do with this? I would not be surprised if something was cut; they might have thought the scenes with the attempted rape were too violent.

Hasta pronto...
 

Thanks Countx! This was an exciting episode and needed to be discussed.

AuntyAnn- Uni definitely cut the harsh rape parts of the scene. I actually didn't mind because I didn't need the image of a FIFTH rape in this tn in my head.

Ren was still trying to play blind, so that's why she didn't pull the trigger or threaten more forcefully. A real blind person wouldn't dare risk shooting the innocent victim.

I was impressed by how ballsy Dani and Max were after committing and covering up a murder. Not that I'll miss Porf or anything, but it worries me that someone with such shady morals has married Teo. Dani's excuse is that she's nuts, which makes me worry about that kid she's carrying.
 

Vivi,
Thanks for clarifying things about the editing. ITA, I did not want to have that image in my head either. Knowing the attempted rape happened is enough for me. The editing was a little choppy, but I guess that's all they had to work with.

OMG, I could not believe that Max helped Dani cover up the murder, and they went to the wedding like nothing had happened. I was liking Max so much, but after last night I don't know what to think. I know he loves Teo, but he was also TOO desperate to avenge Lucio's death. Is he still redeemable?
 

I know, right! Why in the heck would you be so hot to avenge the murder of the man who raped and threatened to harm the woman you love?! I just don't get him.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder