Friday, July 03, 2015

Lo Imperdonable #34 Thu 7/2/15

Skipping the old.........

Emiliano is throwing himself a pity party and in walks Matilde. She advises him it's time to get over this love of Veronica. But I can't he shouts! Why do I always have to lose those that I love? First my mother. You know how much I suffered.

Marina has taken a trip to delusional land and believes Pablo just needs some time away to concentrate on his painting. Virginia hopes she isn't confused and that they actually broke up. She'll believes she just rushed the wedding plans. She changes the subject and invites her to go with her to Cancun tomorrow. She's going with Emiliano. Marina wants all the details.

Veronica and Martin make out.

Emiliano thanks Matilde for always being there for him and loving him when he lost his mother. Matilde thinks that with the loss of Veronica, his old wounds of losing his mother have reopened. But life continues....of course it continues replies Emiliano. I do not or will not resign myself. This love is stronger then me and it's killing me. I prefer to die then to throw in the towel. Life took away the love of my mother and now the only woman I can ever love. If I can't recoup Veronica, I will never love again! Way to throw a good-old fashion big boy tantrum! Salma comes in to put a stop to this non-sense. She orders Matilde to leave which Emiliano quickly reminds his mother not to speak to her that way in front of him. Salma apologizes as Matilde leaves.

Veronica and Martin surface from the make out session. He starts to plan their day. He promises to take her to the hotel so that she can send a fax to her family. He playfully gets jealous about Pierre but she reminds him that she only has eyes for him. She can't believe how happy she is. They pledge their love for each other.

Raymunda apologizes to Joaquin for what she told him. It was wrong of her. She's just worried over her father and Ana Perla. She's so young and innocent. I don't want the same thing to happen to her that happened to my aunt. He understands. They are his family too. She says he is the best of the best.

Ana Perla assures her grandfather and brother that she herself will stay in her room. Forever. She has no wish to leave. I just want to die. Her grandfather gets up to go after her but Manuel stops him. He reminds his grandfather that he can't let her do what she wants. Crescencio asks if Manuel if he has ever seen anyone circling Ana Perla. The only one I see sniffing around her is that foreigner replies Manuel. The only that attacked me at the bar. And you are the one that allowed him into this house.

Every woman wants a woman that takes care of them, protects them and loves them says Raymunda. The only thing I ask of you is time. Let us wait until my father is better before we talk to him.

More lovey dovey stuff from the love birds as Veronica is cooking Martin dinner.

Magdalena begs her daughter to forgive her for what she must have suffered at the hands of her father before her death. If I live, it's to remember you. Years of looking for you and to find your tomb. I can't resign myself to your death. I believe you are still alive. Magdalena walks into the living room and finds Nanciyaga crying on the couch. Nanci says the white woman will not allow her to serve the patron. She was told she was free today. She doesn't want to be away from the patron. Magdalena understands she cares for her patron but she's not doing it in the correct way. What you have is jealously. And if you continue feeling that way, you cannot continue living in that house. He is married. Nanci says the only thing she understands is that she needs to care for the patron and flees the house.

Martin tells Veronica that if only he has known she has cooked so well the day they met, he would have married her then. Veronica laughs and says her nana taught her all her secrets. Martin inquires after Nanci. Veronica says she gave her the day off but Nanci wasn’t too happy. I am grateful to her for saving you life and she is a nice person but she seems a bit impulsive with you. I don't feel comfortable around her. Martin thinks the white woman is jealous. Don't you know I only have eyes for you? I know replies Veronica with a smile. But sometimes it's uncomfortable living with her. Martin says he will talk to her and dismiss her but admits he wouldn't like to do it. Veronica couldn't do that. She owes her for saving his life and for her happiness. She will try and explain that they will need privacy. He's ready to go to town but she wants to stop at Magdalena's house first. She feels a deep affection for her but can't really explain why. I feel like she's mine somehow. Like a mother.

Pierre strolls back to his hotel from wherever he came from. He spots Teo outside brooding over some papers he's holding. Teo tells Pierre it's a letter Pablo gave him to deliver to Ana Perla before his departure. He just doesn't know if he should deliver it or not. He heard Pablo had a girlfriend. Pierre is outraged that Teo didn't do the bidding of one of his guests and quickly fires him on the spot.

After Daniel checks out crabby Crescencio, he informs him to stay away from alcohol, coffee and cigars. He must take things with calm and take all his medications. Crescencio doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. Daniel advises him to head to the capital. He has a severe heart problem and if not corrected, could lead to death.

Teo begs for his job back. Ever since his father died after a mine accident, Pierre has been like a father to him. Pierre agrees to give him a chance but understand once and for all he cannot decide for others. Let Ana Perla make her own decisions on what she wants. Now run and give her the letter!

Blanquita and Polo are not happy that their grandfather will not allow them to see Ana Perla. Polo has a little trick up his sleeve to be able to communicate with her. Teo rushes up and Blanquita wants to know where the fire is? Teo says he has a letter to deliver to Ana Perla but Polo says it's going to be difficult since she's grounded. Teo gives it to Blanquita but begs her not to tell her grandfather that he is helping the foreigner. She looks at the letter and finds out that the letter is dated days ago. He admits he's had it since the painter left and has just been holding onto it. Blanquita rips him a new one. She will never forgive him for allowing her cousin to suffer for days not knowing anything from the painter. Now she really never wants to see Teo again.

Julio, the ever faithful servant, comes in to inquire on Crescencio's wellfare. He says it seems he's the only one to care about his health. His grandchildren could care less. He asks Julio if it's so bad that he wants to marry his granddaughter off with someone of his choosing? Julio doesn't think it's his position to opinion, but doesn' want Ana Perla to be in danger. That is exactly what I say replies Crescencio. But she needs to be happy also replies Julio. I have never seen her so unhappy. You have to be careful because there are those that say that some die from sadness.

Veronica tells Teo she needs to send a fax. Teo says there is something wrong with the connection and Martin offers to take a look at it. When he disappears behind the counter, Pierre sounds up. He takes her hand and gives it a kiss. He reminds her about their agreed trip down to the river. He would love to complete his promise to her now that his boat is fixed. Suddenly Martin stands up from behind the counter and gives Pierre the stink eye. Teo cringes behind the counter.

Ana Perla is in her room crying when Crescencio walks in. He tells her she is what he loves most in this world. Then why can you not allow me to choose my own husband so I can be happy she asks. At your age, happiness is misunderstood replies Crescencio. Marriage must have security. Happiness comes with children. Did you not love my grandmother when you married her questions Ana Perla. That was different replies Crescencio. How so she asks. Love has always been the same through all of time. Otherwise no one would have written such beautiful accounts of it. Those stories are just that. Stories says Crescencio. Reality is what I tell you. If I need to choose your husband, it's to insure your security. Many will circle you because I am the richest in the region. There are those that will want to be with me because they love me replies Ana Perla. Crescencio reminds her he's doing this for her well-being. She reminds him that there is no guarantee that everything will turn out alright. You cannot go around fixing my life and my errors. I can at least find a man that will always be at your side, protect you and take care of everything I leave you he replies. If that is what worries you, then don't leave me a cent says Ana Perla. Leave it all to my brother and cousins. He tells her to stop arguing. Nothing will change his mind. I will not be here forever and when I die I want to know I have someone to take care of you.

Pierre tells Martin it's good to see him but Martin calls him on his BS. Pierre says he was just telling Martin's wife about the boat.....Martin tells him he knows what he was saying. Pierre offers to lend them his boat and Martin decides to take him up on his offer. They can continue to enjoy their honeymoon as he shows a lot of PDA in front of Pierre. Martin wants to know how much Pierre will change them to use the boat but he wont hear of it. Martin insists and Veronica leaves the pissing match to send a fax. Martin again asks how much?

Salma can't believe just because Veronica turned him down, Emiliano is going to forgo love forever. He wonders why she never accepted his love for Veronica. Because I was never blind like you she replies. I knew she would never love you. She accepted the love of a stranger then from a wonderful man like you. It hurts me to see you this way. I have always wanted to see you happy with kids. Emiliano is happy that she has accepted him like a son and loved him so. So if you love me like a mother, then show me. Forget about Veronica. Don't love someone that doesn't appreciate you. I don't want to hate her. Emiliano gets mad and says Veronica is not at fault. A mother never forgives someone that hurts their child. If you can't find the love of a good woman like Virginia then I will end up hating Veronica all of my life.

Ana Perla cries and says she doesn’t want her grandfather to die. But doesn't want to marry someone she doesn't love. Do you say that because you love someone asks Crescencio. What difference would that make she asks. Nothing he replies. You don't understand now what I am doing but in a few years you will be grateful for what I did. He leaves and Ana Perla says if she only knew if Pablo would return back to her.

Martin tells Veronica everything is settled. They are bringing lunch with them as he nuzzles her neck for more PDA. Pierre takes this fine opportunity to inform Martin that Claudia will be coming today with the filter for the mine. He orders Teo to pack the food and he has included Veronica's favorite wine. She thanks him as he walks away. Martin mimmicks Pierre as Veronica gives him the stink eye. She's not happy that Claudia is returning. He tells her not to worry. He promised to make her happy and that is exactly what he is going to do. Stop thinking about that and let's enjoy the day. More PDA as Pierre walks in on them.

Blanquita and Polo are trying to figure out how to get the letter to Ana Perla. A vendor selling pastries comes by and Polo has an idea.

Emiliano is in the gun range when Nicholas shows up. Emiliano apologizes for his rude behavior. Nicholas advises him to forget about Veronica and drinking. Emiliano says he will but not now. He has made arrangements to go to Mina Escondida tomorrow. I will leave everything done at work. I promise not to do anything stupid. I just want to make sure she is happy.

Salma joins Virginia and Marina at the club. Marina has to leave. She's going home to tell mommy dearest she's leaving tomorrow for Cancun with Virginia. Salma tells Virginia the only reason she allowed her to leave early with Emiliano to Cancun is because she knew that she would behave like a lady. Of course I would says Virginia. Sex comes after marriage and not before. That is why I invited Marina to go with us. I wanted everything to be appropriate. That makes me happy says Salma. I hope Emiliano realizes what type of woman you are.


The maid brings Ana Perla some lunch. She declines but maid insists that she have the sandwiches that her cousins brought her. Ana Perla gets the hint and opens them up to find a letter from Pablo. She reads the fax that he has done what he promised. He is now free. She finds out he gets back today.


The love birds take a nice trip on the river. She thanks him for behaving around Pierre. He doesn't want to talk about Pierre and enjoy the day.

Pablo says he's coming back so they can get married. He will do anything to defend their love. She's happy but wonders what will she do about her grandfather?

More happy time with the love birds. Lunching, laughter, kissing and frockling in the water.


Pablo has returned. Claudia walks in the door and receives a warm greeting from Pierre. She inquires about Martin and his welfare. Pierre a little down on hearing her mention him says all is well with him. She asks to be taken to her room and she is whisked away. Pablo finds out from Teo that Ana Perla is grounded and no one can see her. Pablo insists he has to see her. Teo says it's too dangerous and especially at night. If her grandfather will kill you if he catches you. Pablo smiles that beautiful smile and asks if her grandfather would really kill him?

Crescencio is glad that Ana Perla has decided to come out of her room and join him for dinner. She has decided to leave her room because she did nothing wrong. So it means nothing that you escaped asks Crescencio. I didn't escape, I just didn't want to continue arguing with you replies Ana Perla. All this time in my room gave me a chance to reflect on things. I'm glad you have decided to get married says Crescencio. This way it will cause less headaches for us all. I have not changed my mind on that says Ana Perla. I cannot keep quiet anymore. I cannot marry anyone else, because my heart already has an owner. It is Pablo, the painter.

Teo tells Pablo that Crescencio ordered one of Raymunda's old suitors murdered. Are you telling me this to scare me asks Pablo. I swear this is true says Teo. That is why people are afraid of him. Just wait until she tells you to come see her. He finally agrees for her.

Salma thinks Jorge was right and they should have sent Emiliano to a rehab facility. Virginia doesn't agree. She doesn't think Emiliano has a problem.



Sorry folks. Recording ended. Please fill in what is missing. Thanks.










Labels:


Comments:
ooooh - can't wait! My husband and I rely on these recaps to fill in all of the many blanks:) We don't even speak Spanish, but got hooked on Hasta el fin del mundo and started watching Lo Imperdonable when it ended. We look forward to the funny/snarky recaps each day and really appreciate all of you great recappers! THANK YOU!
BTW - Can someone explain to me why Martin and Demirtio have two different last names.
kim
 

that would be "Demietrio" not Demirtio. duh!
 

Thanks Gloria. Looking forward to the recap.

Kim - Demetrio and Martin have different last names because they are half brothers. Same mother. Different fathers.
 

Gloria,

I'm reading your Part 1 right now. You mention a few times that "Veronica and Manuel" make out. Funny, but Manuel is the bad guy. Martin is her husband.
 

Recap complete. LatinaInMD, fixed the error. Thanks for pointing that out. Don't know how I did that. Enjoy!
 

Thanks Gloria for such a wonderful recap.

I can't really recall that much from the end except that Emi is packing and pulls out a gun which he plans on taking with him. Holding the gun he says something like "we'll see each other again Martin San Telmo".




 

Poor Teo. He almost gets fired and loses his home then Blanquita chews him out over not delivering the letter (and I think she was exaggerating). It just wasn't his day.

Nanciyaga ... GET OVER IT! I still like her though.

Emi and Manuel for sure would get along so well. Both are pathetic and whiners. And both can't let go off the booze.

I loved Polo's idea to hide the letter and the fax inside the bread. Smart move.

Oh No She Didn't! Ana Perla actually told the old goat that she loves Pablo.
 

This is great Gloria and thank you much, it's like watching it again.

Interesting the comment from Teo, Crescencio ordered one of Raymunda's old suitors murdered. Wonder what Joaquin thinks of this since the whole town likely knows?

Did Martin and Veronica....ya know....do "it" any more?

I've been in the middle of nowhere in south & central america and in southeast asia and they have motors on their boats. In both these little towns, where there is electricity, so at least generators are running, no one has thought to put a small motor on a boat? Pierre's is a little nicer than needed, unless he skis.

It's hard watching a nearly 50 year old man play a 10 year old boy with a drinking problem and a handgun.

I'd love to see Ana Perle live hand to mouth, she has the luxury of being able to die of a broken heart.

Most interesting for me is the enigma, Nanci

 

Thank you so much for an excellent recap, Gloria!

As Mauricio said, not all that much happened after your recorder cut off, but if you're curious, this is the tail end:

Ginny: Emiliano's problem isn't that serious. It's nothing that love can't cure. If he really needed inpatient treatment, don't you think I'd be the first person to say so?

Salma: (Sighs) You don't know how grateful I am for what you're doing for my son. I'm so sorry that you are getting stuck with fixing the disaster that Veronica left in her wake.

Ginny: If that's my cross, I'll bear it with all the love I feel for Emiliano.

Salma: (smiles fatuously) You're right. There's nobody better than you to take care of him.

Ginny: When we're there, you can be sure I'll control the alcohol problem.

Salma: Thank you daughter. Okay, I'll leave you so you can finish packing.

Salma leaves. Ginny's smile fades to a sneer.

Ginny: (softly to herself) I can't stand her. Do you have any idea how I'm going to control him? I'm not planning to wait for Emiliano to be mine.

In Emiliano's room, he is throwing things into a suitcase. He loads a cartridge in a pistol.
Emiliano: (doing interesting things with his eyebrows) Tomorrow we'll face each other again, Martín San Telmo. (His finger twitches on the trigger.)

Pueblo Nuevo, Hotel of Pierre Dussage. Marty and Vero return from their day on the river. They are in the room where they spent their first (unhappy) night together upon their arrival not so long ago.

Vero: How different everything looks through the eyes of love. It even looks as if there is more light in this room and the room is more beautiful.

Marty: (Hugs her from behind) I swear I spent that whole night wanting you – but I was crazy, crazy with love. (He nuzzles her. She turns around and they kiss.)

Vero: Promise me you'll pay me back for that night – and this time, nothing in the world is going to going to come between us. (They kiss and he sweeps her up in his arms.)

Avances: Claudia and Emiliano will do their best to ruin it all.
 

oops. Make that last line of Vero's: Promise me that you'll make it up to me for that night

Sorry.
 

Thank You Gloria, you filled in some missing parts where the CC was on break or something.

Motorboat eh Pierre? That little Yamaha was probably about right for the lazy river. It must be the one I saw on Craigslist the other day. Same color and gone now.
 

A BIG Friday morning thank you Gloria and also to you NovelaMaven for the additional
info. Wow! a great story so far.

Right Tofie---No motor on the transportation boat but Pierre sure has a nice modern ski boat. With all the gold in that little pueblo you would think that someone could put up a few pesos for a small outboard motor for the transport vehicle. My guess is that the powers that be don't want to make it easy for foreigners to travel there.

The cups on a string (where there's a will there's a way) telephone cracked me up last night. Well you have to make due with what you got and they don't have much.
Where's MacGyver when you need him?

The love between Veronica and Martin is going along way to nicely. I have seen enough novelas to know that all of the sunshine, lollypops and rainbows won't last for much longer. Dark clouds seem to be forming on the horizon. I mean with the advances telling us that Claudia and Emi with a loaded Glock will be in Mina Escondida causing who knows what kind of trouble and we have V-Snake the little Viper to contend with---well all I can say is yikes! This doesn't look good. Oh I forgot why don't we throw Manuel in for some extra action and it will all add up to

must see tv
the gringo




 

Thanks NovelaMaven for filling it what happened at the end of the episode. Now I remember all that happening.

I think Veronica has jinxed it by telling Martin that "nothing will come in between them". It's too much happiness and too soon for all to be all smiles for our lovebirds.
 

Pierre's Motorboat -- That WAS a nice motorboat. Pierre must be loaded. Just how Claudia likes them.
 

gringo -- I liked the cup on string trick. It was funny when that lady walked by and cut the string thus cutting off the communication between Ana Perla and her cousins. And yes it's too much happiness for Martin and Veronica for it to last long. Emi with a gun can't be good.
 

Great recap, Gloria. I had to do something after I left you my first comment above, so I only just now got a chance to read all of it.
 

Good recap Gloria-Half these people is crazy, and the other 1/ 2 Is on the brink. That old man is living in the blindness of his mind.
He wants her(ana perla) to be happy when she have kids, what about before the kids come, she'll be miserable, then joy after birth? And hubby, what's he doing in the mean time? See CRAZYVILLE!!!!!!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder