Saturday, October 10, 2015

Yo No Creo En Los Hombres- Looking for a replacement

Hello all . As you may have noticed I have not been active much regarding No Creo recaps. At the eve of the new semester I have begun experiencing troubles on a personal scale. It has been getting tough to get used to it while following shows at the same time. It's easier and more relaxing watching shows than doing something detailed about  them like writing summaries.
I admit that at first when I began writing it felt short term but then I began learning more and more I realized that you are either on a podium or you are not on a podium at all.

During my short term absence I have been fairly surprised that many people are eager to help me out just to not disappoint our  readers.   .  If you can find anyone willing to do it than I would be most pleased.

Participating  on other projects is very unlikely but I will definitely keep mark of the blog because the people on it are unlike anything I have experienced on the Web. There are many shows getting released that I am looking forward to such as Pasion Y Poder , Gran Hotel, Amor De Barrio and  Corazon Que Miente so I am definitely not out of this world even if it it sounds weird  for a man . I have learned a lot from writing here and have enjoyed it very much.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Countx- I can take over your recapping day.
 

That's great Vivi. I wish I could but Friday's episode is the only day I can do it.
 

I'll likely do quick bullet point recaps more often than not, but I'll make sure something is up each Wednesday.
 

Thanks Vivi!

CountX, I hope whatever your dealing with has a happy resolution. It was great working with you; I hope we'll still see you on the site! I would miss your takes on the action if you had to give us up completely ;)
 

Dear CountX--

School and real life always come first, but please don't let your singular voice go silent. Continue to grace us with your particular point of view and colorful language in your comments. The CarayCaray community will be poorer without you.

Thanks, Vivi. With you on board, we know YoNo is in good hands--even your quick bullet points are something to behold.
 

Thank you all, especially Vivi. I hope you have a fun time doing what you love doing! You are very detailed and that's why I am sure your work will be a blast .

As for my problems they are mostly related to huge family problems and such. You could say that it is much more twisted than your regular Telenovela.

Anita , I will not leave this lovely blog. I will simply abandon writing for quite a while but certainly not stop watching my favorite shows.


 

Count, I'm not able to watch this but saw your heading...

You have always been a thoughtful recapper and commenter so I will just tack my best wishes onto Anita's always eloquent note.

I wish you the very best and look forward to seeing you around the blog.

Diana
 

Vivi, you are always willing to step in and help.

I could not have gotten through LM without you. Your recaps are always strong and detail oriented to an always elevated and astonishing level.

Diana
 

Countx--We'll miss that crazy vtwist on the world you give us in your reacaps, but if you come back to visit us that would be terrific.
====================

Vivi you're always welcome as a recapper. You have your own view of things and a definite eye for detail. I don't know how you manage to keep all the facts straight over weeks and weeks of episodios. So definitely feel free to step in!
 

Do what you have to do, Count. We all get there at times. Just hang with us when you can.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder