Thursday, August 18, 2016

Sueño de amor, Ep. 110 (8.18.16) If you love him set him free, if he doesn't come back, GO GET HIM!!

A quien le dan pan que llore!
We start this episode with Cristina Vélez Valderrama and Espy talking about Ricardo. What else?
Since CVV thinks she still loves him, she needs to know the ground she is on. 
Esperanza, a known flipflopper, replies this time that despite still loving him too, she is no longer interested in him. My word is my bond and I am now with Erny.
She should put that in writing, sign it, and seal it with a Notary Public, because we know how often she makes bad decisions and then she reverses everything always for her convenience.
The card on Espy's sleeve is that argument that even when she no longer wants Ricardo, "she is not responsible of what he feels" meaning, I don't want it, but if he comes to me I will take it! After all, 20 years are 20 years!
Let's synchronize our feelings, I love him and you don't, ok?
OK, you are sure. Yes.
Is that your final answer? Yes.
You will not think you are dying again and change your mind AGAIN. Yes, I mean no.


Esperanza sinks in her lies every time she speaks. She is saying now that love doesn't justify anything. What? Why did she lie then? She said she did it for love! 
I will mark her words because she is saying "never" so often and "sooner falls whoever speaks too much than the one legged man" (cae más pronto un hablador que un cojo).

Well, Ricardo is very upset and has a reason -retorts Cristina. We will get married in 10 days. So please get away from us!
This conversation is so unappealing that I even thought it was deja vu of something I saw yesterday. Wait a minute, I did! Actually the last 10 episodes had been all of the same!

But enough from that hopelessly stubborn stupid woman.
Far from there, Margarita asks her mirror who is the most beautiful but the mirror is speechless, I'm sure the mirror, unlike most people here, can not lie. Really! 
Félix is about to leave for work and Monste laughs only she knows why. 

At school, all the kids make fun of Margarita until we see the reason: Looks like she auditioned to do the stunts for Danny DeVito's penguin role in the new Batman movie. She has beetle juice eyes thanks to her mother in law who switched the eye cream for shoe shine cream mixed with Sharpie ink so its permanent!
Bombas! Why are you laughing at me for?

Luckily, by the time Margarita goes with CVV, Esperanza is not there anymore, so they can talk from pretty woman to "pretty old woman". See what my mother in law did to me? Me, that was the reincarnation of Aphrodite, goddess of beauty... she is a witch! But nobody messes up my face! I look like a panda bear! Just wait until I get home!

Outside in the patio, Esperanza meets Adrián and tells him the news: I am free of cancer!! I am free of cancer! Really? Yes! It was some kind of express cancer that went away god knows how, because I guess I will never know, I prayed, I took many home remedies, I have no stomach and see how good I look... It's probably the power of love, and I am full of it! (Esperanza, like Ferdinando's mother, could be actually a cow, and have more than one stomach).

With new strength Margarita comes out of the principals office to encounter Salma, and ask her why she got drunk. 
-Because I am very angry with life and I want revenge damaging my own body!
-We should send you to boot camp, little missy
-Never! Being bad and cynic i wont suffer no more! (well, if I remember correctly, being bad and cynic brought you exactly where you are right now, but anyway)
-Well, why didn't you said that before? Join the brazilian church, pare de sufrir!
-Oh, and don't call me Salmita, I am Salma, Salmita died along with Andrea Mireya Margarita, the daughter that now I will never see grow old!

Runteldat Margarita, after arguing with her granddaughter, told Ricardo about her eyes, which she has not cleaned yet, in exchange of some other juicy gossip about his love life. Remember, you love CVV. Yes, and I am still planning on marrying her.

Quintina is still here and Anastasia is already trying to take her place. I need to find a nursery for the baby and despite being overqualified, with a master degree and everything, I guess I wanna be a secretary, if its all that is left. Well... is not as bad as Silvana's... 
CVV will take her for a week as trial, to see if she gives the two pounds (da el kilo)

In the classroom, the Gallos celebrate Esperanza new lease on life. 
Paulo thinks they are the mechanic, the alcoholic and the miau (cat, or domestic help) that are celebrating because they will get a big tamal.

The big lie theory
Por eso las matan (la donna e mobile)
Let's continue with Margarota and Ricardo, who are in the middle of their very interesting (for them) conversation.
Bombo, both women are marking their territory, I know everything about cavemen, I mean, men in their mancaves and women pissing marking their territory.
Then Margarita asks Ricardo if now that Espy is fine, he has any doubts?
-No. I will marry CVV and I will be very happy with her.

Back with the boys, Paulo was in the middle of bullying them, when Salma arrives to kiss him and show how much she loves him in front of Kiko, who apparently is suffering more than he did with the physical therapy. Adrián thinks she is on drugs (because they way she acts, not because she looks interested in Paulo).

Baby Luquita looks like a million pesos
Silvana has found the replacement for Salmas lost baby. Here, Osorio, the king of special effects a la Mask, missed the opportunity to put dollar signs on Silvana's eyes when she saw baby Luquita with Anastasia. She doesn't stop praising those big blue eyes and how good the baby looks, as if he belonged to the royal family. A million? I am sure I can get more than that! Cachíng!

Aranza and Pedro talk about Anya.
-An- what? What is that for a name? (Really. Who comes up with the names?)
-It's like Anastasia, but with a "Y" and without "stasia". Even better, like Tanya without the "T". Oh, forget it!
-You want me to talk to her? 
-Nooo, why would you do that? 

Meanwhile, and with her ears ringing, Anya is lost in her thoughts when Ore-jona wakes her up. Hello? Earth to Anya! Sorry, I was literally on Jupiter!
You wanna know why? Because last night, we kissed!
You and the boy with the boybun? The blonde cute boy with the boybun?
Yes! He raises my cardiac pulse, he raises my heart rate, accelerates my breathing, and make my suprarrenal glans work overtime producing adrenalin, and just when my pupils were the most dilated (is that how they call them now?), I had to screw it all by asking him about the ghosts of girlfriends past. And faster like he had a firecracker in his butt, he ran away! 
Just so we don't miss how Pedro lights Anya's eyes, Osorio literally placed a lamp right in front of her. I am sure she ended up seeing spots!

Happy secretaries day!  Brought to you by MIYKON watches, mostly unknown and/or not among the top ten watches and probably knock offs.

There's a time to dream of love but there's also A TIME TO WORK!!
While still exploiting Mario, Luca treats Arleth and Begoña to a Spa where they will be pampered and also give them a watch so they are never late to work. Like when you give your mom a blender for mother's day so she can keep making you shakes for breakfast!

Let's see what's going on in the Menclinic, the clinic for crazy men, and Tracy.
Kracy and his new found friend Ciro Peraloca (Carmelita Salinas grandson) discuss her wellbeing because she has plans. And right in the middle of the conversation, she falls! Right on top of the cushions! Not on the bare floor, so who is the crazy now, eh? 

More pathetic than shameless.
In the Palacios, Esperanza found Ricardo's book for third grade english class he left behind when he substituted. 
She hold it near her heart while the Gallos congratulate her for being alive and Kiko's has her blood. If cancer is in the cells, and If I were Kiko, I would run to get tested for cancer now! But enough, she is not hearing anything because she is busy daydreaming with the book close to her heart. She suddenly wakes up to the harsh reality when the door opens and there he is in all his glory!
Ricardo came to pick his book up and she, shamelessly and on purpose, touches his hand and even asks him to "talk". About what? You're dead to me woman!

This woman knows no shame!
Lowering herself really down while begging and offering herself knowing she is unwanted, she then asks, Don't you wanna see me in the eyes? Let's talk as adults.

-Did you got rid of me because of the cancer? But now you're more alive than ever!

Ricardo, I have a word for you: Don't get upset, get away from her forever! Yes, you are right, this is not the Esperanza you loved for 20 years. Or maybe she is but you didn't know her well because YOU WERE NOT CLOSE FOR 20 YEARS!!!

After he leaves, she start sobbing. She might not have stomach but HAVE YOU SEEN THAT DERRIERE?? God! Talk about compensation!

Egypt corner with what?*
While some characters simply disappear like teacher Cuauhtémoc and the two black twins, some have the decency to find better pastures. Quintina Godoy, for instance, is going to Egypt to marry Tomás Goros, who is also known as Popeye over there.
But even when she is going away in pursuit of her happiness, she is a crying magdalena.

Kracy wants to escape, but her plans change when she is taken to the infirmary and not to the Hospital... Too bad sweetie! Better luck next time!

Erasmo repays some of his debt to Luca and even when he knows about Ernesto's condition and he owes him A LOT, never crosses his mind that he could donate a kidney to Ernesto and everything could be covered. Then they talk about Pato, Anastasia, well, we all take leftovers, jajaja!
Erasmo and Anastasia, Mario and Viviana, anybody else come to mind?
Erasmo is concerned about where to take Ana when they get married, to her apartment? No way, I, unlike Mario, have my macho dignity intact.

Silvana has good news. She tells Napoleón about the new baby. And suddenly, Quintina stops to says goodbye and "accidentally" throws Silvana bucket on the floor. Oops!

Later on Margarota talks to Félix about his mother.
I am sick of your mother and you don't do anything Félix, so I am taking letters into the issue (cartas en el asunto). Let's see who laughs last! 

La ropa sucia se lava en casa
Meanwhile in the banquetes & Catering Zeta Jones.
While enjoying the taste of catering for their wedding, CVV and Ricardo argue over Esperanza. My question is, is this what aaallll the guests are eating or just the dish for the marrying couple? What's wrong with arroz con pollo en mole or something more traditional like manchamanteles?

No Foie gras paté over a tamarind mirror, or green leaves salad with freshly shredded mozzarella cheese and red berries or artichokes with nuts and palmitos hearts with cherry tomatoes or coconut cream or cocoa coins in gluten free cones with blackberries and a syrup barcode can soften their discussion, making the host and everybody else very uncomfortable.

How about Chirimoya's heart with Pitaya or Maguacata cream over a bed of penca de nopal? With thorns? Easier to digest than this Esperanza coming back from the dead to haunt you thing.

In Esperanzas house the talk is about the kidney, kidney, kidney...
-What would happen if you never get a kidney? I will surely die.
-Really? And what about dialysis? Isn't that an option? Or buying a kidney in the black market, you have the money!
I don't deserve Pato's kidney, she is sweet (too sweet I would add) and I don't deserve it because I am bad and I have done terrible things-
-Like what? -here Pedro interrupts- thanks Pedro!

Comedia de pastelazo
Pie in the face slapstick not funny at all
Margarita's eye makeup has changed in every scene, but she still looks like Edward scissorhands. She was probably fan of the three stooges, because she has a pie under her sleeve and smashes it right in Montserrat's face. Oh, so funny, NOT!
She then recommends Montserrat to use that meringue as shaving cream and go shave that Cantinflas moustache!
And she almost peed of laughing so hard. Félix, I need clean underwear!
What day is it? Remember, if you laugh on friday, you will cry on sunday!

Meanwhile in the crazyhouse infirmary, Kracy tries the old alka seltzer trick and knowing the writers as I do, I am sure it's going to work!!

*Theres a neighborhood in México city whose streets have names of countries, so, when someone says they're going to Britain, you can ask, corner with what? Or when someone tells you that fulanito is going to Spain, you can ask again, corner with what?
Also, Banquetes is the same as Catering, so banquetes & catering is like saying "leche carnation clavel" or as one of my friends said, Los hermanos Brothers Fratelli!

Labels:


Comments:
Welcome friends, 20 more to go and for me, only four!
I will miss you all!
 

Pablo: Ricardo & Cristina arguing....... This will not end well!
 

Thank you, Pablo. I especially enjoyed and laughed a lot reading the two paragraphs after "No Foie gras pâté" and "Los hermanos Brothers Fratelli". Good point about Erasmo ridding himself of his Ernesto debt by donating a kidney. Now that you mention it, it could easily happen. Who knows Pablo when another "interesting" novela might pop up that needs to be recapped or commented on. You just never know . . .

It was just sooooo bad when Cristina and Ricardo should be enjoying the tasting and instead were consumed talking about Esperanza. He doesn't realize how inappropriate his Esperanza reaction is.

Silvana needs to team up with Tracy when Tracy springs herself from the hospital. They would make a great team of villains.

So, Esperanza isn't the only one with raccoon eyes. The raccoon eyes did help Margarita achieve that "sad clown" look without anymore makeup.

Salma blames her recent change in personality on the death of her baby. What was her excuse before she was pregnant?




 

Pablo, I apologize for commenting so late, I've been away all day.

Your title was absolutely perfect. Your humor was on fire including "This conversation is so unappealing that I even thought it was deja vu of something I saw yesterday. Wait a minute, I did!" and "they can talk from pretty woman to "pretty old woman" were simply great.

I agree with you Jarifa that if Tracy and Sil had teemed up they might have ruled/destroyed the world. Good thing they didn't...

I'm at a disadvantage not watching in real time but I'm still completely confused. "
Then Margarita asks Ricardo if now that Espy is fine, he has any doubts?
-No. I will marry CVV and I will be very happy with her". You know, I believe him...I still cannot fathom how this is going to end. I can't see Ric jilting Cris and I don't feel he is good enough for Espe.

I am starting to change my opinion of Osorio. Perhaps he knew full well by creating this crazy storyline and teasing us with the possibility of what might (but will never) be (Ernesto and Espe), he got our attention. We may be perturbed or annoyed by these plot contrivances, but I have to admit, it's picqued my interest. What the heck is going to happen??

I find I'm even interested in Erasmo and Anastasia. Huh?

Maybe Osario is crazy. Like a fox.

Pablo, I really enjoyed this. Thank you.

Diana
 

Thanks.

You're right. With Osorio anything can happen. People are dying one minute and they're alive the next and free of juaréver ailment they had. They promise and swear things and the next thing you know is that they are doing the exact opposite of what they said. No problem.

I also wanna see how he does untangle this yarn, and if he does it in a manner that we believe or just in a way to get it over with and start the next "Plan 9 from outer space", LOL!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder