Friday, October 21, 2016

A que no me dejas Episode 30 (10.21.16) Sweet lies (are made of this), everybody's looking for something, nobody looks for the truth...

Happy birthday to me! (tomorrow)

Nuria looks forward to nail Leonel as her baby's father
After Inés heart attack Nuria's wedding could be in danger, but she can not afford that or the baby could be born after just 4 months after the ceremony and no baby, as premature as can be, has ever born that soon after signing up the nuptial contract.

Gonzalo looks for forgiveness
After Inés heart attack, Gonzalo talks to Dr Flowers because he wants to see her, but she is still too upset weak to see him. The doctor recommends she is left alone, but still, he will see if something can be arranged. Gimme just 1 minute- Gonzalo asks - sure, what will you do with the 50 seconds left?

in that precise moment, Raquel comes out from Inés room, and even when Gonzalo asks her about his wife, she punished him with the whip of her indifference and doesn't reply. It is like he is invisible. Ouch!


Adrián looks for his father's death certificate
Looks like he needs it for something related to Juliette (who thanks God was not seen today) but nobody can find it. Odette suggest to help out but Adrián has already asked Olga, so no thanks!

Paulina looks for another chance
Paulina calls Adrián when he was supposedly calling Jaime. She wants to see him about something very important that I think is their baby, but he is still very upset. As jealous as he is, she is better off raising their child alone, but who am I to judge, right?
She said she has been looking for him and is glad she found him, but he is not interested. 
They finally agree to meet at their beach, or that spot where they used to have sex while rubbing both starfish in their necklaces for luck. Is 2 hours fine? Yeah, sure, 2 hours, juaréver...
Odette, who still has no bell to tell where she is at, opens the door and asks if he was talking to Jaime about the missing document. No- replies Adrián- mind your own business I will do it right now. Ok, please tell him and my brother that I sent them a kiss each.

Beto looks for love
After Chelo told him that she wanted to be wooed like in the telenovelas she watches, he has prepared a whole romantic setup that includes but is not limited to rose petals on the lawn in the shape of a heart, water from Jamaica (hibiscus tea) and something else he "cooked". Chaparrita cuerpo de uva (shorty with body as a grape), will you be my girlfriend?
-Let me think about it, YES! And I could even help you look for your father! (Well, I am only hoping is not our unfaithful Gonzalo de la vida y del amor) Here I heard that theme song from another telenovela like it was playing through a speaker in the garden!
Luckily, Mica shows up to remind them that little Mau needs to eat, so Chelo has to go wake him up and feed him before Paulina calls to remind them all their duties.

Little Mau looks for Inés
He wakes up and after taking his necklace charm, goes out looking for Inés. 
He said something I didn't understand because I don't speak hand language.

He looked down the stairs and he looked very well,
He looked by the fountain and well beyond there, 
He got out of the house and wandered the streets,
He looked and looked, even there by the cliff...

He found Nuria, but she scared him and made him go away instead of kidnapping him and throw him from the cliff herself. When he cries, even his cry is silent!! Really?
OK, he didn't "find her", she was planning her wedding with the hotel crew and she spotted him on the median, so instead of helping him she went to make faces and show him her tongue to scare him until he ran away from her.

Gisela looks for trouble
After Adrián's call, Jaime wonders how could they find that document they so much need, and Gisela suggest they go ask for a copy in the public records office. Oh, and also, I saw Paulina and Camilo near Karen's boutique key-ai-es-es-ai-en-yi!
-Really? Adrián needs to know this asap! Why didn't you said that before and avoid all the humiliation and the suffering after the cancelled wedding? 
-I didn't know it was so crucial... es-ou-ar-ar-guay...
Jaime is also worried that Adrián, after talking to Paulina, falls back into her net of lies and deceit. That's his excuse to call him right now and tell him about the kiss...

♪, ♫ APROVECHAAAAA! ESTA ES TU OPORTUNIDAAAAAD! ♪, ♫
Even when hospitals should be quiet, someone left the radio playing the whole Lupita D'alessio's CD in full volume and I couldn't understand much of what Gonzalo and Inés had to say. Sorry. I think he was apologizing and she was not buying it. He wanted to know how she was feeling and how do you want me to feel after the Mónica affair? 
-I did not have sexual relations with that woman! Those allegations are false! Don't hurt yourself...
♪, ♫ ABRAZAMEEEE EN SILENCIOOO ♪, ♫
Something tells me that I am going to end up hating Lupita D'alessio!

Mónica looks for her kids attention
She went to school to pick them up and we find out her mother doesn't live with them anymore. They want her cookies, but Mónica insists that she can make better cookies than her mother. No, you can't, Yes I can!
They are so "bottled" enfrascados in their conversation, that fail to see little Mau crying on the curb. He sees them, but upon trying to catch up with them, he is derailed by a marabunta (stampede) of people that conveniently happened to be walking by and he missed them.
Once at home they try the cookies and don't like them, so Mónica gets upset and send them to wash their hands before they eat. Alan show some interest in contacting his father so they can talk about the hotels he will inherit in the future, but that's another story for another time.

Elisa looks to make a little money on the side
She went to the realtor again to lower the price of the house in order to expedite the sale. She will go tomorrow to Shitumal to get the original documents and if everything happens, she can be found at the pensión (hostal).

Everybody looks for little Mau
Consuelo runs heartbroken not because little Mau is nowhere to be found but because that happened when she was all lovey dovey during work hours with a coworker and they know how Mr Gonzalo is going to react once he knows, since this could be the last nail in Inés coffin. She should, better yet, NOBODY should ever know this happened - screams Micaela! -Oh, and about those romantic encounters we will speak later!
-Oh, and now, who could help us?
-I do!
-You?
-I do know who, and that is Camilo, because his mother is with Ms Inés!

Paulina looks for a little break
Raquel call her and since Inés will be sedated for the next couple days, the best thing Paulina can do is rest. She also needs it. 
-No! -replies- I have something to do this afternoon at the beach! There'll be time to rest when I die!

Camilo looks for help with the security crew
He starts asking around if someone has seen a little blond boy with curly hair that doesn't hear and/or speak. One of the guys thinks he saw him and they all start looking for him.

Inés looks for something to hold on
She looks into her flashback archives and all she can find is verbal violence, physical abuse and emotional threats and starts crying. So bad that I thought she was going to have a second heart attack right there!
Luckily, Raquel comes to visit her and she unburdens all bitterness from her chest and sighs relieved when says that she no longer loves Gonzalo. When he first slapped her something shattered inside her and now with this Mónica scandal, that shattered thing has broken into thousands of little pieces that will never be mend again!
And is worse, since I don't even feel hatred or harbor a grudge against him- she adds.

Alfonso looks for a way to abandon ship!
When Gonzalo confides him that he is sure that their love (speaking on behalf of Inés) is stronger than ALL HIS MISTAKES!, his compadre reminds him the metaphor of the broken glass. You can glue it together, but it will never be the same as before... I think -he says- that even when you keep fighting for her and never give up, she will never give in.
BTW, and to feed this already dangerous fire, I think it was Leonel and not Nuria who blew your cover in the Mónica affair. Camilo told me... you know, he likes to listen behind doors.

Later on, Gonzalo looks for Leonel to ask him why did he do what he did but he claims being innocent. Since Gonzo can not believe his own daughter is able to do that and more, he fires his employee in that moment!

Odette looks for Adrián
And she doesn't find him because he is already browsing the cliffs near the sea, where he finds the little boy without looking for him. 

By the time Paulina gets there, Adrián is holding the boy who was all dirty and hurt and she thanks him for helping him. You are welcome. 

Well, I didn't come to see you -she says- I need to tell you something. 
-What? That you are like your father, a liar and a cheater? Jaime just told me that Gisela told him that she saw you kissing Camilo! 
-He said, she said, Camilo stole that kiss from me! I was saving that kiss for you! I didn't want to kiss him! And if I didn't tell you is because I know HOW JEALOUS you are and I WAS AFRAID of your reaction!
-Well, you're dead to me!

Nuria looks for a wedding dress with vertical stripes so she can look thinner
She is browsing a magazine when Leonel comes to see why she did what she did and to tell her that he has been fired and that now he can no longer marry her. How could I support your train of life?
-I am rich! I am a billionaire! Let ME worry about that! -she says- We will marry no matter what!
Leonel played well his pity card, because now she will go and talk to her father and make sure he is reinstalled in his office. 

Nuria looks for her father and she asks him to give Leonel his job back, after all, he is the father of the little creature that is getting baked inside her.
Gonzalo demands that she respects and accepts her half brothers and gets frozen when he hears that about the grandson. 

Little Mau looks for love
And he holds Pau because after seeing (and probably reading Adrián lips) her hearing that he prefers her dead rather than to listen and be understanding, he, in his short five years on earth, knows how does it feel to be hurt and rejected and he knows how important is it for her to be in the company of someone who loves her unconditionally. Silent love anyone?...

Labels:


Comments:
Welcome to the patio one more time fellas! Please feel at home and comment away! Thanks!
 

Happy birthday, Pablo! And thank you for the gift of your recap. Your last paragraph about Mau was beautiful.

Well, we knew that kiss would come back to bite Pau in the butt at some point. She still could have blurted out "I'm pregnant!" and let the chips fall where they may afterwards. If Adrian still didn't believe her and walked away, then it would all be on him.
 

Oh, and the Gonz is driving me bonkers with his sense of entitlement to Inez's love and forgiveness! Give it a rest, dude. You are not all that or God's gift to women.
 

Happy early birthday and thanks for the recap!

I don't feel bad at all for Paulina. She made her bed! I don't blame Adrian for reacting the way that he did. If I were her, I would have blurted out, as Vivi said, that I'm pregnant. At least it would have been out in the open and if Adrian didn't believe her or assumed that the baby is Camilo's, then missing out on his child's life would be his fault and not hers.

I'm glad that Ines is kicking Gonzalo to the curb. I really hope she sticks to her guns so that in time, she gets with the hot, young doctor!

I've gotta love that Nuria told her father that she is pregnant with Leonel's baby, lol! That is definitely going to be news to Leonel. I cannot wait to see how he reacts to that. I wonder if maybe he'll go along with it for a while so that he can marry Nuria and have access to the company...
 

Thanks! The best gift is your company!

I was also thinking that Leonel would be surprised when he finds out he will become a father of a little bundle of joy. By Osmosis!!
 

Happy Birthday Pablo! What a fun recap. Ugh Gonzo is annoying the ever lovin' shiz out of me. This guy is so arrogant and full of himself. He treats Ines like she is a piece of property to be owned, instead of a woman that he truly respects and loves. I can't wait for Ines to crack his face and tell him that she's done with him once and for all.

I know I'm supposed to root for Adrian and Pau, but its become tiresome. Pau won't speak up about anything and Adrian is just a whiny vaginy who won't fight for the woman he supposedly loves. Instead of getting to the bottom of things, he lashes out at Pau. He's a horrible galan.

Little Mau is the true Galan, he loves Ines and Pau no matter what and is always there for them. Such a sweet child.

Nuria and Leo really are perfect for each other. Dumb and Dumber.
 

🎶"¡Qué linda está la mañana en que vengo a saludarte. Venimos todos con gusto y placer a felicitarte!"🎶 Happy birthday, Pablo! Nina is also celebrating her birthday today. Best wishes to both. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Thank you for this hilarious recap, amigow! I agree with you about Lupita D'Alessio. Characters tend to have theme songs but Inés seems to have a whole theme album courtesy of Ms. D'Alessio. I get the need to give a friend some promotion but this is overstepping the mark. Then we have to put up with her son's insipid acting in the mostly useless role of Darío. Why do we have Darío in this story? What purpose does he serve?

Gisela has been nothing but an annoying hypocrite, who is supposedly commiserating with her "friend" Jaime's and her other "friend" Julieta's marital troubles, when in fact she is simply waiting out their marriage. Now that she finally has a chance to contribute something to the plot, she brings out the peck on the lips she spotted from afar? In this timing? I know, I know, it's the writers' fault not the character's.

I agree with Vivi and Meeks, Paulina should've just blurted out that she is pregnant, right there and then. She ditched the guy on their wedding day in front of all their guests for another guy with whom she has been seen parading all over town ever since. Why does she expect Adrián to be affable to her? Why should he accept to exchange mundanities on a beach with a woman who humiliated him in public, left him for another guy on their wedding day and whose father put him in jail on false drug charges? I think she should've told him over the phone: "I'm pregnant. It's a little unibrow baby. Meet you at the next door café in 10."

Nuria and Leonel entertain me so much! They are each other's mini-anvils!

Everytime Gonzalo gets on my nerves, I remind myself that his over-inflated ego will receive the beating of a lifetime soon enough and I laugh and laugh! Gastón *swoon*

Thanks again, Pablo and everyone! Enjoy your weekend! :)
 

Thanks!
And thanks for adding musical background to out birthday scene, the little mornings that King David used to sing! Jajaja! Just don't play it too loud, ok?

Actually... do the background music HAS TO HAVE LYRICS? Do they have to PLAY IT that loud that you can not understand what the characters are saying and for that not be able to follow the plot? I hate whoever is in charge of that in this novela. I understand that Inés feelings equals the ones the song tells us about but it is enough. I got it the first time they played it. Please lower the volume or choose songs that do not yell the phrases (in other words, not Lupita D'alessio songs).

My guess is that darío is there to be the third corner in the Gisela-Jaime triangle. He has shown some interest and when thngs get complicated for him, he will probably do something that is going to affect Paudrián, at the end, the butterfly effect will affect them anyway, because they will have to suffer the results of everybody else's actions, don't they? LOL!!

Thanks again amigowz!!
 

Gracias, Pablo. Happy Birthday to you and Nina.

Best line: Gimme just 1 minute- Gonzalo asks - sure, what will you do with the 50 seconds left?

Ines needs to take Gonzalo to the cleaners. He cheated on her for over ten years and has the nerve to say "It means nothing to me"? Well, as I see it she has a great case for a real shark of a divorce lawyer and I didn't need the flashbacks to remind me. However, this could affect the adoption of Mauricio, especially if Nuria decides to meddle in this. We all know she will.

Adrian and Paulina look doomed. Both have too much baggage and while Julieta's mental conditions (OCD and serious paranoia) are treatable the patient has to be willing to accept treatment. No matter what she says I don't think she is and she would be dangerous to Paulina's child.

Leonel earned his pink slip. Gonzalo has no reason to trust him after this one. He was right on the money in what he said to Nuria, but Leonel will be part of Nuria's ongoing punishment for her greed and her viciousness.
 

Nandicta, I completely agree about Gisela! I just do not like her very much. I know that she hasn't made any advances towards Jaime, but it doesn't sit right with me that she is so obvious about her affection towards him despite the fact that his wife is supposedly her friend. But we know that she and Jaime will probably end up together since he is, all of a sudden, experiencing romantic feelings towards her because he sees her getting busy with his cousin!
 

Happy Birthday, Pablo and Nina! Mighty fine recap, Pablo: everybody has said it all.

I also have trouble rooting for Pau and Adrian. Her and her daddy did a number on him on their wedding day. Her shooting him in the heart in front of all their guests was so unnecessary. I'm not going to get into the habit of quoting Nuria but Pau should have done what Nuria said when she refused to NOT marry Leo, even in the face of her Mom's illness": "I'm not going to put off my happiness because of the problems of others." Pau was trying to save her parent's "happy home" by protecting daddy dear from going to jail for something he really did and now that happy home is broken into a million pieces by that very lying, cheating, stealing, philandering, wife-beating daddy.

I personally cannot wait to see that fire in Ines' eyes convert into action as she goes about rebuilding her life after Gonzo. I've no doubt she will be successful and I can't wait to see that worm squirm!
 

Pablo, your side notes in the recap are great

Paulina had a chance and she blew it. She had two facts that could have stopped Adrián's rant immediately. She could have said I was forced to cancel the wedding or I am pregnant. Instead what she sad was I didn't tell you about the kiss because you are jealous. This was the time to put a little effort into fighting for her love and she folded at the first obstacle. It is like she decided to pile on in hurting Adrián. First dump him at the altar, now refusing him the chance to raise his child.

Lacio
 

Pablo, great recap. You have a wonderful way of recapturing episodes. Thanks. Also, happy belated birthday to you and Nina.
Helen
 

Happy belated to Nina and thanks to everybody.

Looks like Pau and Nuria went to the extremes. Pau so nice its stupid and everybody is walking all over her and Nuria so selfish but smart not letting anybody block her way.

I wish Paulina wake up and start thinking a little more of herself, and not until she realizes everything she did to protect her father was in vain. Sad!
 

Hi pablo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! belated, I didn't see this until today. And thank you Lila, UA, Nandicta. Thank you all.

Fun recap pablo. Pauly should have told adri
She was pregnant after he told her "you're dead to me". Now we gotta wait til monday to find out what happens. So glad adrian was
The one to find curlylocks instead of the nuty
Pregnant lady (nuria).
Nuria is very desperate to get hitched to just someone. I think she wants the ideal life, job,
Husband, baby, millions n billions of dollars
O my!!!!. Silly bobble headed lady. Gonzo is
Still a egotistical jerk.
Why would paulina want to protect her father after all the crap hes pulled on her and mom and adrian. He don't deserve her protection.
Are nothing else for that matter. Wake up pau
You got a baby to think about.

Ok dinners ready. Thank you Pablo!!!
 

Paulina doesn't want to upset Ines. If not for Ines' medical issues I'm sure she'd rat out Gonzalo. Que rata de dos patas.
 

Maybe she doesn't to upset Inés now.
I remember how happy Inés has been all the time with Paulina's relationship with Adrián. I am sure that if Paulina had pursued her dream, the only one upset was Gonzalo. So, first she didn't want to upset Gonzalo and now she doesn't want to upset Inés, who's next? Julieta?

So, she is never going to be happy because she doesn't want to upset the whole Puerto Esperanza?
 

There is also Nuria because she can't stand the idea of Paulina being happy. However, I don't think her attitude pleases either of her parents.

As to Julieta, Paulina would have to always be looking behind her for another attempt on her life. She should have let Gonzalo call the police on her and let the chips fall where they may. Jaime should have had Julieta committed ages ago.
 

Why didn't he? After seeing her act the way she does and the things she does, why didn't they have her cimmitted? Whats wrong with these people? Are they CRAZY?!!! O yeah
This is a soap opera/tn, almost nothing makes since on these things. Thats why they're kinda Fun to watch, kinda.
 

This TN makes you want to have a drink!


 

Yes. A full pitcher of frozen Margaritas.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder